1 lb Salted Soda Crackers
2 cups Butter, Salted
1 cup Sugar, Granulated
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Pecan Pieces
1. Line 10 x 15" jelly roll pan with heavy-duty foil. Spray foil with non-stick spray.
2. Cover the pan completely with a single layer of crackers, salt side up. (Break crackers in pieces to make them fit if you have to). Set aside
3. Combine butter, sugar, and vanilla in heavy sauce pan. Bring to full boil over medium high heat on stove top. (A full boil will bave breaking bubbles all over the surface fo the pan).
4. Boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Pour mixture over the soda crackers as evenly as you can.
6. Sprinkle nuts over the top.
7. Place pan in over and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
8. When completely cooled break into pieces.