• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
just a simple supper of spaghetti with bolognese sauce, garlic bread, and a salad

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sour cream-raisin bars. They were a hit with the folks at Bible study. :)

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i ate so many strawberry sour belts. my tongue is injured.

301-Sour-Belts-Strawbry.a.zoom.jpg

i didn't cook/bake anything...i kinda just pickled my tongue.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Made lasagna for my family a few days ago. I decided to substitute some spicy italian sausage in the sauce. It was great. Had a little bit of bite to it.

nURJxh.jpg

r7Ixmh.jpg

Tonight I made some Asian Orange Chicken from scratch for the first time. Pretty decent for my first attempt, but I will need to make a few adjustments for next time.

ay8V5.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Made lasagna for my family a few days ago. I decided to substitute some spicy italian sausage in the sauce. It was great. Had a little bit of bite to it.

nURJxh.jpg

r7Ixmh.jpg

Tonight I made some Asian Orange Chicken from scratch for the first time. Pretty decent for my first attempt, but I will need to make a few adjustments for next time.

ay8V5.jpg
last time i made lasagna i put chorizo in it and made fresh tomato sauce from fresh tomatoes it was the best spinach I ever made also used fresh mozerella

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
last time i made lasagna i put chorizo in it and made fresh tomato sauce from fresh tomatoes it was the best spinach I ever made also used fresh mozerella

I guess you can see the little bag in the background of packaged Mozzarella, huh? Yeah. I kinda used packaged mozz and jars of Ragu for the sauce. I'm a disgrace.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I guess you can see the little bag in the background of packaged Mozzarella, huh? Yeah. I kinda used packaged mozz and jars of Ragu for the sauce. I'm a disgrace.

no i'm an over achiever when it comes to cooking and baking. It's the only thing i don't under achieve in.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
That looks messy but delicious.

If I make it out to the store, I'll have to share my pizza misadventures tomorrow.

please do. i have no clue how mine turned out (first time making pizza, so i'm a bit nervous)

LEGERdeMAIN

Corn bread, a chicken omelet with pepper relish, brown rice, coffee. the chicken omelet was delicious and I imagined that it was a family.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Muahuahua!

I just baked an experimental strudel for the culinarily challenged: chopped 2 apples & 1 pear, added some brown sugar, a bit of cinnamon and some applesauce and wrapped the mix up in store-bought millefeuille dough. A bit of the filling leaked out, but it smelles good. Wish me luck!