• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Last night, chicken souvlaki with Greek salad. Pinot grigio to drink. I was kind of disappointed with the wine...sauvignon blanc would have been better.

It would have been perfect if I had some pita bread but I forgot to buy some at the freaking store!

(Thanks for letting me forget it, Biaxident--some friend you are!)

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Last night, chicken souvlaki with Greek salad. Pinot grigio to drink. I was kind of disappointed with the wine...sauvignon blanc would have been better.

It would have been perfect if I had some pita bread but I forgot to buy some at the freaking store!

(Thanks for letting me forget it, Biaxident--some friend you are!)

Forget hell. I just ate it. :wacko:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not a defenseless piece of chicken. Bring it. :harhar:

That's okay. I hope you enjoyed that bread...that's all you'll ever get! Big meany!

*takes plate of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies and leaves*

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
That's okay. I hope you enjoyed that bread...that's all you'll ever get! Big meany!

*takes plate of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies and leaves*

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic:

I promise to behave....chocolate chip cookiesssss....:drool:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made a soy milk/protein powder smoothie with peaches, banana, mango, and mint leaves. It was seriously good.

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
For breakfast I made french toast. When I get up from the computer I am going to make a spinach salad with vinaigrette dressing, bacon bits, croutons, and cheese. For dinner there is chicken and rice in the crock pot, I added some white wine for a nice flavorful kick!

Starry

I'm always so jealous of the cookers/bakers in this thread. But I am right now...currently probably burning...some chocolate chip cookies!

Okay...the reason I am posting...
I've got some really good/fresh Garam Masala stinking up my pantry...that I'd like to use on a 'tried and true' recipe. Any recommendations?

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I made myself a bowl of captain crunch for breakfast! Then I went to a local Mediterranean cafe/buffet and stuffed my face with delicious eggplant stew and hummus with pita bread.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today I had a snack of radishes, sliced, lightly sprinkled with salt (to cut the sharpness) and then dipped in cold sweet butter. Mmmmmmm so yummy. I love raw stuff.

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I made bacon, eggs, and toast this morning with coffee. It was delightful. I love bacon!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
biscuts and gravy

grilled crab legs with wild rice and steamed sugar snap peas

chicken pot pie

chocolate chocolate chip cupcakes :)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scannen0006a.jpg

gromit

likes this
Lentils with turnip puree served with sour cream and parsley. Pretty hearty, yummy, filling, and fairly healthy for the most part.

I'm sort of having a love affair with beets at the moment. Just slicing them, cooking them with olive oil and salt. :drool:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing. But I made stuffed zucchini a couple of days ago, and ate the leftovers today.