• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
vegetable chili, i'll tell you later how it turned out, but it's basically chilli with zucchini,squash, and celery insted of meat. you're suppose to add mushrooms but being the only person in this house who likes mushrooms I left them out. would of added a little bit of flavor, but no

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds delicious, prpl!

I made chocolate hummus--tastes awesome, esp if you eat it with something salty like pita chips.

What is that and how do you make it? Sounds cool.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Yesterday:
I ruined it
img2640jk.jpg

img2631y.jpg

and I also made some bruschetta.

Today:

Supah Nachos
img2644c.jpg

Strawberry-rhubarb pie.
I need to learn how to make crust properly. :c
img2649an.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't make this today, but for three mornings this past week I first sauteed maybe 1/4 cup chopped onions in canola oil, added a handfull of drained canned spinach after they were softened, beat three eggs in a bowl and scrambled it together in the pan with the onions and spinach over medium heat, and then melted plenty of cheddar cheese into it before serving.

Dude, this is absolutely delicious with a little salt and pepper, and side of some whole grain bread or toast.

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I made mac and cheese and popcorn shrimp for lunch today. For dinner I made frozen pizza. I really want to make brownies but I am out of eggs :(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yesterday I made my absolute favorite food: Spaghetti and marinara, COVERED in parm, with lots of frozen spinach cooked into the sauce.

So simple, and so perfect. :wub:

(I also made a spinach salad with fresh raspberries and balsamic. Mmmmm! :heart: )

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I pan fried two ribeyes in just a touch of clarified Irish butter, with salt and pepper.

My roommate bought them and said if I'd cook them I could have one. Score! I've noticed a pattern of my roommates buying supplies and requesting I be the one to cook. I should start charging for this shit.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1 lb italian sausage crumbled
2 zuchinni
2 carrots
1 Onion
3 green onion
hand ful of spinach
3 jars of pasta sauce
basil
oregeno
red wine
salt
pepper
pasta lots (rotini or spirles) cooked
fresh mozzerella (6 oz or more)
smoked provolone
sour cream

in a pan saute all veggies and meat except spinach
minute before veggies are done and meat's brown add spinach wilt spinach
add sauce and seasoning and wine simmer for 20 minutes (you might not be able to fit all sauce just add what you can)
in a large casserole dish put down a layer of sauce
layer of pasta
layer of sauce
few spoon fulls of sour cream
mozzerella
provolone
repeat til you run out of pasta
last layer no sour cream just sauce and cheese
bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Currently in my crock pot I have my own variation of chicken and (noodles or rice, haven't decided yet)

I took 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts. Threw in some left over white wine, black pepper, garlic salt, and paprika in the bottom. Swished it around with the chicken and threw a jar of Alfredo sauce ontop of the chicken. I'm gonna have green beans as a side and homemade brownies for dessert.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Stuffed grape leaves. Mmmm. :3

warak3enab.jpg

What does one stuff such things with? It looks like it might be a Spring Roll kind of thing, without all that fried crap on the outside. I must know what is inside these!

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
White cheese fondue from scratch - Emmenthaler & Greyere cheeses (grated and tossed with flour beforehand), white wine (Sauvignon Blanc, technically), nutmeg, mustard powder, garlic rubbed on the inside of the double boiler before use... with two kinds of bread (sourdough & a whole wheat panini studded with currants and nuts) and sliced Granny Smith apples to dip in it.

Drank a dark, dry hard cider alongside it.

:cheers: