• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Holy cow, Risen and EffEm are making me drool with the cheesy pasta goodness!

I made an easy imitation crab meat salad from the back of a package...and it's delicious. It has avocado, red onion, lime juice and cilantro.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm making ginger glazed mahi mahi, brown rice, and fried broccoli I'll tell you how it turns out

rav3n

Cooking pasta and cooking with blue cheese.
Adding white wine is a great idea. I'd also double the garlic and add parmesan just before serving.

If you're in the mood to give it more kick, consider adding sun-dried tomatoes and replacing the thyme with fresh basil. This way you end up with a white sauce with a blush, which would be less rich.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it ended up being really tastey, i cooked the fish 4 minutes per side and came out perfectly. the broccoli went with the fish and i served the fish and glaze over brown rice.for the broccoli i fried in olive oil with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
chicken fried rice using brown rice.I took an egg scrambled & fried it, than i took it out of the pan. chop up green onions, washed the pan, put some vegetable oil in it then i heated that up added the rice, a small amount of sesame oil some salt pepper green onions and some brocolli,onion,mushrooms,green beans, soy sauce stir fried all that than for the last few minutes i add already cooked chicken pieces and the egg back in and heated through.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i made a rather BOMB curry sauce.

I made a bunch so i can use it in the future but tonight I put it over some pan-fried duck, bell peppers and rice...'twas yummy.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Over the weekend I went pumpkin crazy. I've never tried pumpkin pie before, or pumpkin bread.( for some sorted reason)

I had to make the puree over night, since they don't sell it canned in Sweden.

My family loved it, and the one friend that tried it, had half of the pie and the bread, he's never had them before as well.

I was really surprised by how delicious it was.

dsc01673g.jpg

no round pie pan. :(

dsc01680v.jpg

Beorn

Permabanned
Here's the omelet I was making during chat.

Not a masterpiece, but it tasted good.

Photo100.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I attempted to make dumplings using whole wheat flour, cuz that's what we had. it was fail :( they we're too heavy, I need to get some white flour and try again. But I'm also sauteing cabbage,keilbasa, onions salt and pepper with a little bit of butter in the pan and i'll toss the dumplings in with it.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Just made some Seafood raman with Seafood dumplings I made!! :D
dsc01692iq.jpg

tastes better than it looks

and a slice of my pumpkin pie I posted earlier! <3333
dsc01690y.jpg

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
Wow looks delicious ^^, pumpkin pie, the bread and the omelette... I bow down to you.
The ramen looks a little scary (I love ramen) but I bet it tasted great.
Wish I could make ramen.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I did savoy cabbage, a small onion,keilbasa, salt and pepper a ton of butter. cooked all that together. boiled egg noodles and than added cooked ate noodle. nom nom nom nom nom

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
pumpkin bisque! and it is awesome!

though next time, i am using the same recipe but adding a 1/4 tsp nutmeg and 2tbs brown sugar

Last edited:

sculpting

I am considering trying to prepare a chicken fried grapefruit and covering it in cream gravy...recipes would be appreciated.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
pumpkin crisp
IMG_3036.jpg

i don't know how it tastes yet,though.

the bottom is yellow cake mix, butter, and egg. The filling, is basically pumpkin pie filling, but not as liquidy, and the top is sugar cake mix and butter

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shrimp tempura and somen. Not traditional, but good. Yum.

IMG_0179.jpg

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
the bottom is yellow cake mix, butter, and egg. The filling, is basically pumpkin pie filling, but not as liquidy, and the top is sugar cake mix and butter

...I have never heard of such a concoction but it sounds delicious. You should mail me a piece.