• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Last night: honey-kissed chipotle black bean soup with blue corn bread.

This morning, banana nut waffles with gingered apples. Rrrrrrram!!

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The other day I baked banana bread with chocolate chips.
Last night, brown rice tabouleh and home-made beef jerky!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Today was a difficult one. My usual fried fish with a new side dish: A type of bean curry with kidney beans, sweet potatoes, and tender juicy pork neck bones.

IMGP0644.jpg

It's a combo of these two recipes and my own touch, and it tastes fukin great :D.

Curried Sweet Potatoes In Coconut Milk Recipe - Food.com - 148080

New Recipe: Kidney Beans with Yams and Coconut Milk | Aparna Khanolkar

gromit

likes this
Omelette with shredded zucchini in the eggs topped with mushrooms/onions, goat cheese, and DILL. Ohhh dill. :drool:

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
BTW, tried the above curry recipe with some jasmine rice today (as Ivy suggested). SUPERB!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Warm apple fritter donut with fresh heated peach slices on top. Technically i didn't make the donut, but the peach combo put it on a whole nother level :drool: .

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm mixin' up some Amish Friendship Bread, Awww Yeeeeahhhh!

20100920011.jpg

<Listening to dance music at high volumes while baking can be hazardous to your health. The person in the photo is a trained actor. Do not try this at home. Any similarities to actual or ficticious events is unintentional and accidental.>

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thats some intense baking there....

It's the underlying passion I have for making fattening delectibles that gives me the strength to mix like that, LOL! :laugh:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
LOL! I am picturing that stirring accompanied by a Ted Nugent soundtrack and giggling to myself. :rock:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Here's some fruit salad I made to take camping:

picture.php

There was quite a bit left over, so I get to eat it this week :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
avocado salmon melt on rye. :drool:

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do that, but it was the most tasty thing I could think of with the appalling lack of fresh food in my fridge.

salmon "salad": took a can of sockeye salmon, threw in a couple globs of sour cream, a bit of vinegar, some dried chives, some dehydrated chopped onions (rehydrated first for a few mins) and some dried dill

mashed up some avocado and spread generously over slightly-toasted rye bread (from the freezer)
put a bunch of salmon mixture on top
put a few slices of cheese on top (regular marble chedder for one, 2yr old chedder for the other)
toasted until cheese melted

mmmmmm

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I made some simple sushi masubi, and some ghetto ramen. :) hit the spot.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Butternut squash curry (coconut curry of course) with pork (of course ;) ) and basamati rice.