User Tag List

Page 209 of 227 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2265

Thread: What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I want some homemade vanilla things!! Send me some!

Maybe we could do a holiday gift exchange... do you want anything hand-knit?

Also this was the recipe I was thinking of, with the sundried tomato pesto: Half Baked Harvest - One-Pan Spring Tuscan Quinoa Bake

Pro tip: seriously reduce the amount of olive oil you put in. Other than that, friggin amazing. Loved it.
    I'm down for that... I'm completely obsessed with knit hats to the point where I taught myself to knit just for that purpose

I'm thinking of doing vanilla sugar, some tea and these cookies this year for gifts!

and that recipe looks delicious... will have to try it out since I usually have the ingredients laying around!

Ground flaxseed in shakes for the win!! (This one is my favorite: Peanut Butter Banana Oat Smoothie - Let Why Lead I make it way more than I should, haha)
    that is actually his all time favorite shake
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes EJCC liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

an experiment that turned out actually fairly tasty

i cut up some onion heated some oil and butter in a wok added the onion softened it than added, garlic, ginger powder, paprika, fennel seeds red pepper flakes, cummin, thyme salt and pepper cooked for a minute or 2. then 2-3 shots of balsamic cooked for another minute added smoked sausage and enough pepsi to cover let it reduce and simmer for 20 plus minutes take the sausage out put on plate turn heat to high for about 5 minutes and boil the shit out of the sauce the only thing is i wish i had corn starch or all purpose flour cuz the sauce was really too thin. and the sauce ended up being bit sort of sweet with a kick so like sweet and spicy and it was even better dipping the sausage in mustard, (grainy highly reccomended) the thing is i tasted as a went some of the spices weren't added til after i added the pepsi but i reccomend adding them before nor did a measure anything just enough pepsi to cover is the only thing and 3/4th of a red onion and 2 cloves of garlic. i didn't think it turned out but it did.
    I should mention the sausage i had bought it already cooked so i'd probably cook it longer and possibly precook it in the onion spice mixture before adding the pepsi.
    by @magpie
    Likes Amethyst liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Veggie Enchilada Verde Casserole
    black beans
    roasted butternut squash
    salsa verde
    corn tortillas
    pepper jack cheese

topped with sliced jalapenos and plain greek yogurt

Lentils and Spinach folded in Yogurt
    steamed black lentils
    spinach
    parsley
    lemon
    garlic
    basil
    plain greek yogurt
    parmesean
    salt/pepper
    curried cashews

with whole grain baguette

Creamy Mushroom Pasta
    linguine
    mixed mushrooms
    peas
    spinach
    home made cream sauce
    topped with toasted almonds and parmesean
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

ALigot is a french speciality mainly coming from the area of Cantal (the same name as its cheese),

it is made with mashed potatoes, garlic, cream, butter and, of course "tome fraîche du cantal", this famous cheese of ours !

Here is a french link you can probably translate for history and cooking Aligot de l'Aubrac
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Wow this is a really bad page for hungry people.

Anywho, I made a thing! Who knew I could cook?

yum1.jpg

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Onion and Pepper Smothered Round Steak from Emeril Lagasse

Looks like slop and there is a bit more heat than I'd like, but it is flavorful and delicious. I'll cut down on the cayenne and black pepper next time. This one's a keeper.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    INXX

Fantastic thread!
    I decided to make "Bacon" out of portobello mushrooms. Currently it is baking in the oven, so I have yet to taste it.
    Likes Pinker85 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I made some American food. Pork roast & gravy. Roast Apples, onions & carrots.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Yesterday I made ginger molasses cookies and they turned out perfect. @EJCC I chilled the dough so they wouldn't spread as much. My coworkers and boyfriend were both very pleased when I shared them.

Today I made taco salad with leftover chicken from enchiladas over the weekend.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

Veggie Mexican rice bowl. I used Chef of The Future Southwestern seasonings and salt (https://www.chef-ofthefuture.com/) ... and it came out delicious!! Probably some of the tastiest and highest quality seasoning I've had in a while, the spices taste super fresh.

Rice, stewed tomatoes, onion, garbanzo beans, cheddar cheese, olives, sour cream, and avocado. So goooood!!
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet