• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I made some biscuit/gravy/scrambled egg bowls and I'm in the middle of pressure canning....

Marinara sauce
Chicken
Ground beef

ToHY-_wj6F2gtEQ7x0-Z2fteFoYDbgODYJac3UKKnuqE7cxyHeCuJ8CKK3NGDz3U2ch2dVkx6i8b8zIXgg2AcAVLeCTjLbuwvwC2f1cj8XixX-YSR_95G2ycoyafQyziY7invg_-eBhMNqWZoXSVFbJbi2ZIohl_lxwue1gZ0rdH3e1wodGG0oBz_16oXB7tNxEHbo1c4o-f3JZzpI3osYaVAdyrhBDfTHVbS7tDryS3q-KmOjUCY8SSI-LnTW8qm531KMAB-i7yLp69SIisq5O2dEZ1FfLLFRtQ0rOOYJGW3ehoA7RudFRV5hcnR8WCQ3Qzo0KaZ0RthZxgh4XajReSAWSrkxLhJ_y_vcY4bvpae5t4MjG8mvXiW0PkyXu2MFo8LjjhVJbhvnD1m44-0AqdwQDzdEUPMyBvKvaVeYD47rbFkT_He7p-X7iSjKH_JA4IYh0RLuA2jJXVKZtiq8RaExXp5XQoqjQtIPNRa9aT_WOxbSFP3ZL65g5o3KZir2BItgdpJFiPOr9pZCi_PKX7edBQra_vFX1aisxaspY6miwEnMSOOAPW2dTWVShOCRY34gN4elhQc1ZdFOJxV4QHFa7KtbDlWDJCEEfv6frGEm9-bnnXqoyIh1wXw4xQIr_EsIj2OkKBw6EBfQxPmEQxUNKML1Rnu-An86nBMRCwhGQEFT8jbmARfjOS=w708-h943-no

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sautéing some chopped chicken breast w/cayenne pepper, turmeric & chili powder.

Gonna make a sandwich with it. Whole wheat bread, chicken, pepper jack cheese, huge fresh garden tomato slices with a coating of black pepper, & spinach. All toasted to melty, crispy perfection on my Foreman grill.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^sandwich came out amazing. The tomato slice took up almost the entire piece of bread.

Made this for dessert (low quality photo)

BlgfGiO.jpg

Chocolate shake made w/chocolate frozen yogurt, dark chocolate almond milk, dark chocolate syrup, light whipped cream, & a cherry. Almost straw-flatteningly thick.

I never thought I’d love a blender so much. :cry:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This picture is from Sunday (at my parent's place), but I made the same thing today. I'm calling it a swimming pool margarita. The secret is just replacing triple sec/cointreau with blue curacao (which I'm sure lots of bartenders the world over have figured out and just given it their own name) The hardest part is getting the ice just right. I put the top to my blender in the freezer for the bit, and also made sure all the other ingredients were chilled. On Sunday there was a tendency for all of the ice to melt, thus diluting everything, it's supposed to be a slushy consistency. I still haven't quite mastered the slushiness but I think I'm getting there. I think this time everything was cold enough, but I didn't let the blender run long enough.

attachment.php

I think I dig it because it taps into my childhood love of blue raspberry icees from Wawa. The taste isn't the same, but the color is.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Missing the barbecue ribs I used to get, I made oven baked bbq chicken drumsticks, baked curly fries, & veg blend of zucchini, squash, & cauliflower.

Not super pretty, not terribly healthy. But surprisingly good for impromptu ‘barbecue.’

iApSKok.jpg

Coupled with a glass of sugarfree pink lemonade.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chicken masala with basmati rice. Pretty good. I'll have to see about making the sauce from scratch sometime.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hello Fresh..

Firecracker Meatballs
Rice
Roasted Green Beans

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is quarantined style pizza. The dough and sauce was from a box kit, but the topping are all dried storage food including the cheese. Down the hatch...

0e9ead4532c9075bf4dd846437e50cc6.jpeg

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is quarantined style pizza. The dough and sauce was from a box kit, but the topping are all dried storage food including the cheese. Down the hatch...

0e9ead4532c9075bf4dd846437e50cc6.jpeg

That doesn't look half bad. What's the kitty in the background? Is it a knick knack, is it a candy bowl? I love the face it's making towards the pizza. :happy2:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That doesn't look half bad. What's the kitty in the background? Is it a knick knack, is it a candy bowl? I love the face it's making towards the pizza. :happy2:
The cat is a hilarious spoon holder for cooking. It has the right idea. The pizza was actually kinda gross, but I could probably do the next one better. It was a bit of an experiment. At least the crust and sauce were okay.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The cat is a hilarious spoon holder for cooking. It has the right idea. The pizza was actually kinda gross, but I could probably do the next one better. It was a bit of an experiment. At least the crust and sauce were okay.

I have a kitty candy dish I use for a spoonholder!! :holy:

(I like yours better, but my derpy cat makes me happy, too)

YKYLv3N.jpg

To keep this relevant to cooking- I'm making that discounted whole wheat spaghetti for dinner tonight, with turkey meatballs in the crock pot w/pepper mushroom sauce.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a kitty candy dish I use for a spoonholder!! :holy:

(I like yours better, but my derpy cat makes me happy, too)

YKYLv3N.jpg

To keep this relevant to cooking- I'm making that discounted whole wheat spaghetti for dinner tonight, with turkey meatballs in the crock pot w/pepper mushroom sauce.
Your derpy cat is awesome. Great minds think alike. We actually have a few weird coincidences if I remember right. hmmmm Must be a space witch kinda thing.
:shrug:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Ahhhh, the spoon is supposed to be the tongue, I want one!

What kind of "storage foods?"

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your derpy cat is awesome. Great minds think alike. We actually have a few weird coincidences if I remember right. hmmmm Must be a space witch kinda thing.
:shrug:

:cheers: