User Tag List

Page 139 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2265

Thread: What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    You must join this cafe Cas, we will all eat like queens! And kings!
    Count me in, I love eating!! Tortellini and an absolutely delicious turkish dish provided by me!!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Does anyone have any good recipes that involve rice paper?

I browsed an asian market for fun. And was really drawn to the rice paper. So I bought some. I tried to make some summer rolls with them, but they just tasted bland. I did not do a good job with them.

So now I have hundreds of sheets of rice paper and nothing to do with them. But I desperately want to use them.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Had sum rice with soy sauce and sesame seed oil, vegetables, and chili beans.

MBTI
    ISFP

Chinese jicama pancakes. I love these things. The recipe is a variation on a ritz cracker recipe using jicama, sunflower seeds, walnuts and green onions.

Because the boy has a sweet tooth, I always try to have stuff he can easily grab from the fridge. These are pumpkin pie bars made out of kabocha squash. I like adding a little maple syrup (not raw, I know!) to mine as I like the flavor of maple syrup and pumpkin. Mmmm.

Sorry the coloring of these photos is a bit off, too lazy to mess around in PS. I haven't been making much for elaborate things lately, so we've been mostly living off quick to whip up soups from the blender or juices.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

G-g-gonna make some nachos and EAT FOREVER.

MBTI
    ISFP

Lazy and quick Asian chop salad with Chinese jicama pancakes sprinkled over top for crunch. I didn't sprout these mung beans. I haven't sprouted much lately, that's really bad . . . just been really focused on music and art lately. I'm slacking off. *clicks tongue at self*
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

NPcomplete

Chocolate chip and espresso tea biscuits!

MBTI
    ISFP

Herb, tomato and avocado salad with a sweet tahini dressing served with garden flaxseed crackers.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I made a walnut cake with 7 minute icing for my dad's 67th birthday with a few adjustments to the recipe

I did 4 egg yolks + 1 egg instead of 4 eggs
    got rid of the vanilla added a 1/4th cup of walnut liqueur
    reduced milk from a cup to 3/4th cup

it was delicious not the best picture but best i can do we had some last night and my mom took half of it to work
    by @magpie

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I made a walnut cake with 7 minute icing for my dad's 67th birthday with a few adjustments to the recipe

I did 4 egg yolks + 1 egg instead of 4 eggs
    got rid of the vanilla added a 1/4th cup of walnut liqueur
    reduced milk from a cup to 3/4th cup

it was delicious I'll take a picture later.

7 minute icing? Isn't that a long time for icing?

I made fairy cakes with my daughter last night and the icing (red-was supposed to be pink)took less than two minutes including application time... what am i missing?

Oh also we were happy to find one had naturally made the shape of a heart. Organic red hearts!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"