User Tag List

Page 138 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2265

Thread: What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Phantonym

Tortellini. Well, basically I just boiled water, put the pasta in and took it out. But the end result was cooked tortellini and it was goooood.

Salted caramel buttercream chocolate cake

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I made an awesome pot roast might've had the heat up too high and blew the safety valve on the pressure cooker--oops. and i made some awesome creamed corn and i made some awesome mashed potatoes, and normal salads
    by @magpie

MBTI
    GONE

READ THIS AND WEEP MORTALS?!?!?!?

I tore a page from the Momofuku Ko recipe book (I found a cooking blog and have the book at home)

THIS IS WHAT I'M COOKING UP RIGHT NOW?!?!

The lurvely eggs are enjoying their bath as we speak.

Asparagus with Miso Butter and Slow Poached Egg

And I'm gonna make this for dessert...in 3 days. Fresh figs are already soaking!!

Dulce de Higos

I am so inspirational to myself I usually just fry up a dry omelette when I'm hungry and simple massacre online recipes.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I made pad thai, and sesame ginger dressing which i put on a salad. and than i made homemade hotfudge and made hot fudge sundaes
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I made chicken spiedies the other night with a very good cucumber and red onion salad. I used oregano instead of dill in the salad because I don't really care for dill. I need to do it over but use lamb instead of chicken.

I'm making kung pao chicken with stir-fried green beans tonight. I hope I have enough chili peppers.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I made chicken spiedies the other night with a very good cucumber and red onion salad. I used oregano instead of dill in the salad because I don't really care for dill. I need to do it over but use lamb instead of chicken.

I'm making kung pao chicken with stir-fried green beans tonight. I hope I have enough chili peppers.
    Sounds tasty! I tried that long ago but I didn't get the hang of cooking with nuts. I tend to burn them and they taste terribly acidic.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Yeah, @CzeCze it can be tricky and you have to be quick. I burned some nuts I was browning for coffee cake last week cuz I was blabbing my mouth to my roommate.

You need to drive up north and let me cook it for you! Aw heck...We just need to open up a TypeC Cafe. There are so many good cooks on here and add the good company? How can it go wrong?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I made a thai curry dish tonight...green curry coconut-milk based sauce, with other ingredients.

On Sunday I had a big cooking day and made a Pound Cake and also homemade tortellini with a mushroom (cremini+shitake)/onion/ricotta/parmesan/thyme filling. YUM! Two more nights of leftovers of that....
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Yeah, @CzeCze it can be tricky and you have to be quick. I burned some nuts I was browning for coffee cake last week cuz I was blabbing my mouth to my roommate.

You need to drive up north and let me cook it for you! Aw heck...We just need to open up a TypeC Cafe. There are so many good cooks on here and add the good company? How can it go wrong?

Yes! Great idea!

Btw my slow poached eggs were over poached and my miso butter came out a little too salty and not as creamy. But it was still very tasty! And that's what's important!

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I made a thai curry dish tonight...green curry coconut-milk based sauce, with other ingredients.

On Sunday I had a big cooking day and made a Pound Cake and also homemade tortellini with a mushroom (cremini+shitake)/onion/ricotta/parmesan/thyme filling. YUM! Two more nights of leftovers of that....
    You must join this cafe Cas, we will all eat like queens! And kings!

Johari/Nohari