User Tag List

First 3888128136137138139140148188238 Last

Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2388

  1. #1371
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Tortellini. Well, basically I just boiled water, put the pasta in and took it out. But the end result was cooked tortellini and it was goooood.

  2. #1372

    Default

    Salted caramel buttercream chocolate cake

    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  3. #1373
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,624

    Default

    I made an awesome pot roast might've had the heat up too high and blew the safety valve on the pressure cooker--oops. and i made some awesome creamed corn and i made some awesome mashed potatoes, and normal salads
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  4. #1374

    Default

    READ THIS AND WEEP MORTALS?!?!?!?

    I tore a page from the Momofuku Ko recipe book (I found a cooking blog and have the book at home)

    THIS IS WHAT I'M COOKING UP RIGHT NOW?!?!

    The lurvely eggs are enjoying their bath as we speak.

    Asparagus with Miso Butter and Slow Poached Egg



    And I'm gonna make this for dessert...in 3 days. Fresh figs are already soaking!!

    Dulce de Higos



    I am so inspirational to myself I usually just fry up a dry omelette when I'm hungry and simple massacre online recipes.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  5. #1375
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,624

    Default

    I made pad thai, and sesame ginger dressing which i put on a salad. and than i made homemade hotfudge and made hot fudge sundaes
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  6. #1376
    Saponi Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    I made chicken spiedies the other night with a very good cucumber and red onion salad. I used oregano instead of dill in the salad because I don't really care for dill. I need to do it over but use lamb instead of chicken.

    I'm making kung pao chicken with stir-fried green beans tonight. I hope I have enough chili peppers.

  7. #1377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I made chicken spiedies the other night with a very good cucumber and red onion salad. I used oregano instead of dill in the salad because I don't really care for dill. I need to do it over but use lamb instead of chicken.

    I'm making kung pao chicken with stir-fried green beans tonight. I hope I have enough chili peppers.
    Sounds tasty! I tried that long ago but I didn't get the hang of cooking with nuts. I tend to burn them and they taste terribly acidic.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  8. #1378
    Saponi Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Yeah, @CzeCze it can be tricky and you have to be quick. I burned some nuts I was browning for coffee cake last week cuz I was blabbing my mouth to my roommate.

    You need to drive up north and let me cook it for you! Aw heck...We just need to open up a TypeC Cafe. There are so many good cooks on here and add the good company? How can it go wrong?

  9. #1379
    4x9 cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    I made a thai curry dish tonight...green curry coconut-milk based sauce, with other ingredients.

    On Sunday I had a big cooking day and made a Pound Cake and also homemade tortellini with a mushroom (cremini+shitake)/onion/ricotta/parmesan/thyme filling. YUM! Two more nights of leftovers of that....
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

  10. #1380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Yeah, @CzeCze it can be tricky and you have to be quick. I burned some nuts I was browning for coffee cake last week cuz I was blabbing my mouth to my roommate.

    You need to drive up north and let me cook it for you! Aw heck...We just need to open up a TypeC Cafe. There are so many good cooks on here and add the good company? How can it go wrong?


    Yes! Great idea!




    Btw my slow poached eggs were over poached and my miso butter came out a little too salty and not as creamy. But it was still very tasty! And that's what's important!

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I made a thai curry dish tonight...green curry coconut-milk based sauce, with other ingredients.

    On Sunday I had a big cooking day and made a Pound Cake and also homemade tortellini with a mushroom (cremini+shitake)/onion/ricotta/parmesan/thyme filling. YUM! Two more nights of leftovers of that....
    You must join this cafe Cas, we will all eat like queens! And kings!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. what should i cook for dinner?
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:10 PM
  2. [SJ] SJs are awesome enough that I want to bake them a cake and such!!!!
    By miss fortune in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:58 AM
  3. What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 04:38 PM
  4. Learning to Cook
    By wedekit in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. David Cook
    By wwbeachbum161 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts