• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Boba! Bubbles! Tapioca pearls!

be9fd33540524f686f857c6f2879e3e9.jpg

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
peanutbutter cookies :newwink:

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
FcH9aae.jpg

Raspberries
Cashews
A few spoons of coconut milk
Strawberries
Half a banana
Dried strawberries as a natural sweetener

This one was surprisingly good.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
6ibj43w.jpg

I really liked this one. A salad with peaches, tomatoes and goat cheese and Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP and hazelnuts. :)

Now I'll have some homemade coconut yogurt pastry.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watching The Stand while I peel sweet potatoes. Kathy Bates’ radio station just got shot up, Randall Flagg just came on the scene with his mullet of doom, & Gary Sinese is wandering a dream cornfield to visit Mother Abigail.

Making baked sweet potato fries with cornstarch (for crispness), sea salt, & cayenne ( also brushed w/avocado oil), & Foreman-grilled, steak-seasoned turkey burgers with pepper jack cheese, kale, tomato w/pepper, ketchup, & spicy guacamole on a whole wheat burger bun.

Forgot the red onion when I was shopping last week, but, ah well. This’ll still hit the spot.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Earl grey cupcakes. Decided to use the "extra bergamot" tea bags this time and it worked like a charm... Topped with cream cheese frosting containing orange/clementine and lemon zest.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ZFpyoDW.jpg

A quark cake with roasted nuts and bananas. I caramalized them with some brown sugar and cinammon. It basically is like a sponge cake because I separated the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff before adding it to the other ingredients. To give it a little bit of a sting, I added some quark, which is similar to cream cheese, just that quark is fluffier. So this cake ended up very fluffy, yet a bit more moist than a usual spongecake. I ate it with some marple syrup :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
made mushroom risotto completely from memory and everyone had 3 helpings and it all went. not pictured in the first pic is the cheese but i used it, also someone said if i cooked they'd run a oneshot in dnd server I'm in, because i mentioned i hadn't really been eating or cooking and mostly just eating the ingredients

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like to feed people, last night i bought a rotisserie chicken from costco, made mashed potatoes, and peas seasoned with garlic powder and butter. then at midnight i made non-box but super easy mac and cheese where I don't bake it, and the sauce is butter,heavy cream, and cheese

First time carving a chicken myself no clue what i was doing