• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Making a few meals for my neighbors that had a baby.

Italian Wedding Soup
Lasagna Bolognese
Mini Bacon and Spinach Fritattas
Baked Oatmeal

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Eggplant, rissoni/orzo, with vegetarian minced meat and some sort of tomato sauce. I fucked that one up when I decided to add cumin... Jesus. I could tell it was a mistake when the smell came through.

No kiddo, it's not because you used this spice in your gyros that it will also improve the taste of this meal... I obviously, don't cook enough. And when I do my main spices are pepper&salt. (I am not complaining after all tho, it could've been worse)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
20191115_183630.jpg

20191115_184939-1.jpg

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
BestBeerBrats_6-15-900x444.jpg
%2520136563-f9abbe5d9e4fb1a108904b17d1a8c5c3cf986344_642x428.jpg

Not my photo, but a much more glamorous illustration of what I made.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Spaghetti... With bratwurst!! Eaten... With chopsticks!!! #ANARCHY

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I made my own spaghetti sauce for the first time. (okay, the other one I completely fucked up by adding random spices doesn't count :unsure: it was also made with tomato sauce out of a can. The one I am making now is completely freshhh)

The only thing I didn't take into consideration is... That I don't have enough containers to put the goddamn sauce in, crap. :') I made enough for a whole army. Y'all are invited.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
This homemade rum spiked cranberry sauce is my favorite part. Doubles as the best jam on English muffins, with or without cream cheese. I'd probably fuck it if I could.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Turkey Porchetta (sous vide then pan fried)
Honeybaked Ham
Stuffing
Mashed and Gravy
Mac and Cheese
Bacon Braised Green Beans
Roasted Carrots
Cranberry Sauce
Pecan, Pumpkin, Apple Cranberry gallette

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Spaghetti squash, with fresh rosemary, thyme, parsley, and parmesean, as well as shallots and garlic. People loved it!

I'm asking for a pressure cooker for Christmas so I can do more with beans and so forth. I want to learn how to make really good dishes involving vegetables. I don't plan on giving up meat, but I would like to learn ways to not rely on it so much, even though I love it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Spaghetti squash, with fresh rosemary, thyme, parsley, and parmesean, as well as shallots and garlic. People loved it!

I'm asking for a pressure cooker for Christmas so I can do more with beans and so forth. I want to learn how to make really good dishes involving vegetables. I don't plan on giving up meat, but I would like to learn ways to not rely on it so much, even though I love it.

If you only buy one extra accessory, spend the $10-$15 on a regular glass lid. Like this.

61iPaqUdrVL._SX425_.jpg

Gives you the ability to slow cook, saute and keep warm much easier and save the pressure lid just for cooking under pressure.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you only buy one extra accessory, spend the $10-$15 on a regular glass lid. Like this.

61iPaqUdrVL._SX425_.jpg

Gives you the ability to slow cook, saute and keep warm much easier and save the pressure lid just for cooking under pressure.

I didn't even realize there were extra accessories for pressure cookers.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Nothing in a while but Thursday I made an entire Thanksgiving dinner by my “ Dialysis-needing-homeless-poor ass” by myself.

Turkey
Ham
Green beans w/bacon
Roasted root vegetables ( carrots, parsnip, kabocha)
Mashed potatoes/gravy
Stuffing ( made the sausage myself from a pork roast, it was delicious)
Cranberry sauceaa
Pumpkin pie ( made the crust myself. I usually hate to do it but my freind has stand mixer so it turned out really well)

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Low carb “corn” bread. I’m not even sure it had corn in it. But it was good!