User Tag List

Page 128 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2265

Thread: What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Today I went crazy. I had been so busy studying, cooking is a nice de-stress and fun activity.

• Vegetable crock pot chili
    • Sour cream corn bread with chives
    • Short bread cookies + raspberry filling
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Pinker, are you vegan/gluten free? Just curious. I have some friends who eat quite similarly to this, and they're gluten-free vegans who are near about paleo these days (which means that they eat... I don't know what anymore!)
    Wow, I actually can't imagine not being able to eat nuts which I guess is one the off limits foods with paleo diet. I'm not vegan. I eat raw shellfish every so often. I mostly avoid gluten but it isn't something I'm very strict about. I think just from not eating anything processed I pretty much cut out a lot of foods high in gluten.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    Wow, I actually can't imagine not being able to eat nuts which I guess is one the off limits foods with paleo diet. I'm not vegan. I eat raw shellfish every so often. I mostly avoid gluten but it isn't something I'm very strict about. I think just from not eating anything processed I pretty much cut out a lot of foods high in gluten.
    Nuts are okay, but beans aren't (so I guess they get most of their protein from eggs, which they do eat--so I suppose they're not 100% vegan).

I'm curious about gluten free and often wonder if it wouldn't be a good change for me. But then I eat some toast.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Grilled chicken and green bean fries.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I made sweet potato salad (sweet potatoes, jalapenos, onion, thai basil, ginger powder, garlic powder, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper, cayenne). Nom!
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I made this Thai pesto today: http://stellarrecipes.blogspot.com/2...sil-pesto.html

SO GOOD. We're going to make some veggie-pork noodles and dump this in!
    INFJ

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

chicken alfredo. I did seasoned the chicken lightly with salt pepper and paprika cooked it in a frying pan on medium for 5 minutes per side. than I melted a stick of butter and added a cup of cream whisk furiously added about a cup maybe a little more of cheese a tiny tiny pinch of salt (you don't need a lot because of the cheese) and 4-5 shakes of black pepper. than i cooked the pasta according the package.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Nuts are okay, but beans aren't (so I guess they get most of their protein from eggs, which they do eat--so I suppose they're not 100% vegan).

I'm curious about gluten free and often wonder if it wouldn't be a good change for me. But then I eat some toast.
    haha@Eileen @bread comment. Bread is tasty stuff. I just find I do much better without it in my diet.

Banana chocolate cashew smoothie: raw cacao powder, hemp seeds, cashew milk, agave syrup, and banana. MMMMMMmmm. I'm so addicted to chocolate right now.

Crepes with honey and walnuts.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I did not really do this myself, but my partner made sweet tea sorbet tonight. Yum.
    INFJ