• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does it? What if I like the taste so much so that I'm tempted to cook my other leg, and be legless :unsure: Idk, I'm hesitant about cooking this..
Thank you so much for the recipe

If you like it so much, don't take your other leg. Become a cannibal serial killer and use other people's leg. You may even find what kind of leg you prefer etc.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you like it so much, don't take your other leg. Become a cannibal serial killer and use other people's leg. You may even find what kind of leg you prefer etc.

That would get me into troubles with the police bro..

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made grilled chicken wrapped in bacon with melted cheddar cheese on it. Along with Brussel sprouts and mushrooms roasted in bacon grease with sour cream on the side.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Well, last night.

I made this pasta that I made up once and turned it really good.I don't have it name for it but it's full of peppers.
FYI I don't measure anything

- Home made sausage one lb chicken one lb pork
( Fennel, sage, paprika, chili powder,garlic.)
-Bacon
-Anaheim peppers
-Sweet red peppers ( Not bell. Got them at farmer's market in a box called " Sweet peppers") About five medium sized
-Red Onion
-Mushrooms ( I like cremini)
-More garlic
-Cream
-Cheese: any sort of medium spicy. I used shredded Mexican blend and some..soft jalapeno I got at the farmers market.

W/e noodles you like. I didn't but you can just boil them in the sauce.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I needed to go grocery shopping today but my kid was sick so we were stuck at home. I had next to nothing, so I made some Mrs. Grass soup I had on hand from the last time I was too sick to really cook, but I added frozen corn and 2 beaten eggs.

If you're in a bind, this is an incredibly easy and cheap meal and can be done with any old ramen or broth/egg noodles/rice noodles. Add ginger, green onions, and a splash of soy sauce for an Asian flair.

I'm ridiculously excited about soup and chili season.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
V95IZoV.jpg

my friend made us a fritatta and french 75s for dinner last night.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I should have taken a photo, but yesterday I made the first soup of the season. It was a creamy chicken and rice soup with lots of garlic, mushrooms, and leeks. I used canned coconut milk instead of dairy and also brightened it up with fresh lemon juice before serving.

Definitely being bumped toward the top of my rotation.

Soup season is my favorite.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm on a roll.

Elote (Mexican corn with mayo, lime juice, spices, and cortija cheese), and a beer boiled bratwurst with curtido sauerkraut (a spicy Salvadorian kraut). I used Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier to cook the brats and also drink, which is made by the oldest brewery in the world.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First time cooking in a very long time, so I kept it simple: gnocchi with soy chorizo and burst cherry tomatoes, sprinkled with cheese and basil. (I grew the basil myself, a fact of which I am unreasonably proud.)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll be cooking chili mac hamburger helper tomorrow.
0 regrets.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made a shepherd's pie with a twist, instead of mashed potatoes on top i did biscuits. it was good but not as good as with mashed potatoes (mashed potatoes are one of my favorite foods though)

for the filling
1lb ground lamb
1 large onion(chopped)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 carrot sliced
2 handfuls mushrooms
1/2 tsp lamb broth concentrate
1/2 cup water minus 1 table spoon mixed in 1 tablespoon cornstarch
worschestire sauce
kitchen bouquet
thyme
rosemary
salt and pepper

meant to add about a tablespoon of tomato paste but forgot to it was still excellent picture to come soon it's half eaten though.

lCzwjKo.jpg

we also put the leftover mashed potatoes in with it, we had mashed potatoes monday night so those were leftover from that.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
MRS, 8hr BAX, LetA, U--wait. Wrong kind of cooking. NEVERMIND.