• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Baked an oatmeal cake and was unsure how it'd come out because it was really soupy batter.. but it came out perfect just like the recipe said. :) Used strawberries and chocolate chips instead of blueberries, and added cocoa powder to the batter for a more chocolate style cake (the original recipe was for muffins, I said nah to that mess) and it still came out incredible.

Pro tip: If you use the stick-in-the-middle thing to see if it's done or not, sprinkle chocolate chips on top instead of stirring them into the whole thing. You still get chocolate flavor (as you're using the same amount) but you won't get false liquid readings from stabbing the chips in the middle of the batter.

rav3n

BBQ extra thick bacon wrapped pork chop, sauteed asparagus and jasmine rice. Overcooked it a smidge but it was still moist and tender.

attachment.php

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
made bolognese put it on angel hair, roasted corn on the cob which i put butter and old bay on it before roasting, and heated some french bread in the toaster it was delicious.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
french toast and bacon [imghttps://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/19478253_10102097464207197_2119699465_n.jpg?oh=395509e5948cc58b411874e5f0ac4502&oe=594F6BD4[/img]

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I has made vegetarian cheeseburgers for the first time ever and they are so good I think I've died and gone to food heaven.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMG a convert to veganism. Dont go to the dark side my friend :cry:.

Nah, just vegetarian. I eat eggs and dairy and stuff.

Mwuhahahaha I looked the light side in the rear view mirror many years ago! Strike me down, and your journey to the dark side will be cpmplete! :devil:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TIREd of baking? What was the CATalyst for that?

Earlier this month, INTP best friend & I made a birthday cake for my mom, shaped like her white cat w/a black tail
("Kittykitty" aka "Kitten" aka " 'Tardkitten")

sighjpg_zps7dtdhmhz.jpg

I was asked to make a cake this past weekend for my stepfather's birthday.
Something car-related, as he's a mechanic.

I picked low-hanging fruit, a truck tire.

modcj5%20006.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm making black beans and rice for lunch right now. i'm pretty excited pictures may or may not follow.
20170701_120602.jpg

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I made scrambled eggs, but they were slightly overcooked because I got impatient and turned the heat up too high. I'll try again tomorrow.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's the recipe?

You take your leg off (preferable with a sickle), of course then you need to stop the bleeding because, you know, you need to survive to continue. After that, you cut your leg in pieces and pick your calf. Add some pepper and olive oil and then put it for 3:49 minutes in the microwave. That's it. It tastes magnificent.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You take your leg off (preferable with a sickle), of course then you need to stop the bleeding because, you know, you need to survive to continue. After that, you cut your leg in pieces and pick your calf. Add some pepper and olive oil and then put it for 3:49 minutes in the microwave. That's it. It tastes magnificent.

Does it? What if I like the taste so much so that I'm tempted to cook my other leg, and be legless :unsure: Idk, I'm a little hesitant about cooking this..
Thank you so much for the recipe