• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you have a stick blender? I think it'd be perfect for something like that.

I used a normal blender. Didn't have a stick blender then, but next time I rice cauliflower, I'll try it. Thanks. That would work better.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ha! Didn't realize till now that this looked like a face :shock:

Lately, I've been making French Toast every weekend. I fry it in coconut oil. So far my fave way to have it is: mix a bit of candied ginger and maple syrup into butter. Pat it into square or log in saran wrap and put back in fridge. It's so good melting against the warm toast!!

French%20Toast_zpsynu7spqt.jpg

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pasta with red sauce and a berry and banana smoothie with Greek yogurt.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I toasted some garlic bread, but I burned it a little. It's only one the side though.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Almost everyone I have had over lately has had dietary restrictions. If I am making food sugar/gluten/grain...free, I also want the people who have NO dietary restrictions to love it. I like healthy food that doesn't taste like health food :blush:

Had a few failures, but most things have gone well. Am obsessed with pancakes made using only: bananas, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla. NO FLOUR! And, they are so delicious!

This is now my go-to dessert for gluten free, sugar free friends:

dessert_zpsj0y7uexg.jpg

Coconut milk made into key lime flavour sorbet. Topped with toasted coconut flakes that are chocolate (raw cocoa covered) and some kind of berry on top...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'm literally a failure of an isfj

AG3Afwz.jpg

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION]
Give me one. I'll make use of them.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION]
Give me one. I'll make use of them.

i.........

i ate them both...........................

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Ukrainian Borsht

borscht_zpscovvwkbi.jpg

Chicken Wings - My Current Fave Sauce

The Braggs amino replaces soy (less sodium...) and I use agave instead of the current jelly because my friend is pre-diabetic.

Just boil the sauce, simmer till it gets glossy and pour over wings. Baste them in sauce as you cook. I cook at 450 for approx. 24 minutes.

wings_zpsinsypzx7.jpg

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stovetop popcorn with soy sauce and nutritional yeast flakes. So good. :holy:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I made this cake for my mom's birthday yesterday. It was supposed to be a fox but ended up looking like a fox/red panda hybrid.

X2ADcRS.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Baked these traditional sweets, they're yummy

b7e07edb92c1cfe78ba9abf6b14636cb.jpg

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Baked these traditional sweets, they're yummy

b7e07edb92c1cfe78ba9abf6b14636cb.jpg

Ah, they look like some of our types of Indian mithais :D awesome!

Today I learned from my mom how to make a simple lentil soup (yellow moong dal), and with her guidance I prepared the dough for rotis as well. :)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, they look like some of our types of Indian mithais :D awesome!

Today I learned from my mom how to make a simple lentil soup (yellow moong dal), and with her guidance I prepared the dough for rotis as well. :)

I've had some Indian mithais before, they're delicious! It contains ghee which I assume what gives it that unique taste, and I've noticed some of them look like those we have in my home country with a slightly different taste and different name as well :)
We usually do these with butter, but I did it with coconut oil and it actually tasted good, I also added some cardamon and rose water..
Oh that's a good progress congratulations! Do you usually have the rotis with the moong dal soup? I love yellow lentil soup :D
My favorite Indian bread is paratha, some Indian shops here make delicious sandwiches with it, my ESTP friend used to constantly go to these places and get some :)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What are they called? What's in them? :happy2:

If I translate it literally it means "Greasy sweet" I made it in a form of bites, while it is usually surved in a big plate and the person would cut a piece of it as a serving, more like cutting a cake..
The ingredients are: suger, flour, butter (I used coconut oil), grounded cardamom, rose water, shredded lemon peels, coconut flour, saffron.. The recipe is quite simple, if you're interested I would write the recipe and preparation for you :)