• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Time to share some Belgian culture with you peeps.

This is a..family recipe, and it *is* lethal. Be warned. This stuff will stick to your ribs and kill your liver on the spot. When made with fondant chocolate, it looks almost pitchblack and will defy gravity. Eat at your own risk.

...it is worth the pain, however :devil:

Made with milkchocolate, it will still attack the liver but will no longer stick to your ribs or defy gravity. Slightly more runny, but very much airy and yummy.

Tip: the combo of the two different types of chocolate mousse is heavenly :drool:

Ingredients:

1 chocolate bar per person if large, 2 if medium sized.

1 egg per person (Big amount: -2 eggs)

1 bag of vanilla sugar

1 tsp sugar per person

200 ml whipped cream

2 pots that fit into one another to creat the bain-marie effect.

Fill the biggest pot with water and put it on the fire. Turn the furnace up to the highest setting. Place the second pot in the first. Put the chocolate in the second pot and let it melt. Meanwhile, seperate the yolks from the eggwhites. Put the eggwhites in a big bowl. Once the chocolate has melted, mix in the sugar, regular and vanilla. After that, add the yolks. Whip (?) the eggwhites, and remove the pot with the melted chocolate from the fire. Add the eggwhites. Important: 'fold' them under instead of stirring them in. This way the chocolate mousse will be light and creamy instead of thin and runny. Repeat this process with the cream (into the mixer, then folding in). Let the chocolate mousse set for 24 hours in the fridge.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I'm putting this into a seperate post because it's not MY recipie, it's just pure epic WIN. But I didn't make it so I don'ts want it associated purely with me =3

Tiger butter: Stupid easy to make and looks like a work of art =D

- Peanut butter (smooth, with stabilizers)
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- White chocolate

Mix a 50/50 blend of peanut butter and semi sweet chocolate togeather and melts them into one, melt the white chocolate seperately. Chocolate melts stupidly easy so just put on minimum heat and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE EVER.

Once they're melted, pour a little bit into a large pan at a time, cookie sheets work as long as they have no gaps at the corners like one of mine does. Yeu could even use a plate with an upturned edge.

Pour the two liquid ones in little drops about 1 tablespoon apiece in a checkerboard style grid. They'll float togeather soon enough so don't worry about being 100% accurate.

Once yeu have it filled out, place a knife on one end, and drag it through in a curved line. Straight lines, zig-zags, S curves, whotever! Just keep the TIP of the knife straight down. The stuff'll follow the knife and cross over each other, making swirly patterns ^^

By the time yeu're done, it'll look kind of like a tiger with the black/white stripes.

Chill in the fridge for a bit until it's solid, then it's ready. Num num! <3

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
ARRGH!

Okay...I can't find the thread I was looking for, and am too lazy to look longer.

Ladies, if this is in the wrong place let me know I'll take it off.

Anyone like curry?

Elapsed time 50 minutes.

:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ARRGH!

Okay...I can't find the thread I was looking for, and am too lazy to look longer.

Ladies, if this is in the wrong place let me know I'll take it off.

Anyone like curry?

mmmm...love curry...yum yum

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Kangirl, for what it's worth, your avatar elicits a whole lot of emotion out of me.

Emotion and thought.

I want to hug her.

Are you making fun of her?

I hope she's not lonely!!!

It takes a lot of confidence for a woman of that, ahem, stature to where a bikini.

I dunno, I think it is suppose to be a joke, or something.

:sad:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm multipurpose...I can cook well, and I'm not shabby when it comes to other things either. :newwink:

I'm a Swiss Army Person...:shock:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Seriously, I really feel like getting pho'd up tonight.

If I don't have pho for a week then I turn into a mutant-kitten-bile-machine.

Not pretty.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Do you have a favorite place? Or does someone in your family make it?

Pho so 999, I believe the place is called, there's a strange accent somewhere in the middle of it. That's my favorite place.

Also, it is highly advantageous to have an Asian mother who loves to cook.

She feeds me well.

Korean BBQ, anyone?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Pho so 999, I believe the place is called, there's a strange accent somewhere in the middle of it. That's my favorite place.

Also, it is highly advantageous to have an Asian mother who loves to cook.

She feeds me well.

Korean BBQ, anyone?

Yes please!...:drool: Kimchi?