• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Roast chicken miso soup with buckwheat noodles.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
11372053_602217446585346_1351293391_n.jpg

Banana/vanilla/almond oat and wholegrain muffins!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Buttermilk pancakes from Cooks Illustrated. The maple syrup helped but pancakes are kind of bland and this recipe is no exception. It is fluffy and light but not very tasty without syrup and butter.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sunday late-afternoon-through-late-evening binge cooking:

how to make bhindi masala recipe (tonight's dinner for me and my roommate, using up our CSA okra)

Broccoli Rabe Peanut Soba Noodles - Cookie and Kate (lunches for the next several days -- substituted kale for broccoli rabe)

Healthy Cinnamon Sugar Apple Muffins - Pinch of Yum (using up an apple that was about to go bad -- or maybe it already went bad? hopefully I won't get food poisoning)

and a blueberry banana smoothie with oats and ground flaxseed, for breakfast tomorrow. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
chicken enchilada soup in the slow cooker and it's yummy

with the garnishes (cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips)

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Vietnamese Shaking Beef: basically fried beef strips seasoned in an oyster/fish/soy sauce/garlic marinade (I also added some Worchestershire.). The rice vinegar vinaigrette completes the dish; amazing how a little acid improves the taste profile. It's so easy to make and very tasty. This one's a keeper.

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
i love shaking beef ^ sounds awesome..

today i made burgers with sauerkraut :shocking: ..but it was so tasty omg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
lasagna

italian sausage, tomato basil pasta sauce, whole milk ricotta, fresh mozzerella, smoked provolone, and parmasean.