• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me think of something to eat for breakfast.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'm having a serious Se(Ne?)-fail here. I've gotten up, gone into the kitchen, opened the fridge, closed it, and come back to the computer about 5 or 6 times in the past couple of hours. What do people eat for breakfast? Don't let this INTJ starve :cry:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ok, managed to make an omelet of sorts, but the question still stands. What are your favorite breakfast recipes?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how about migas with some black beans and fruit....or spinach omelet with rosemary potatoes and bacon....or apple and cinnamon pancakes with scrambled eggs made with parmesan and garlic...mmm....or a smoothie and zucchini walnut muffins or bread...mmmm

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Brueggers "everything" Bagels.

Give one of those to Hitler and I guarantee you he has second thoughts.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
how about migas with some black beans and fruit....or spinach omelet with rosemary potatoes and bacon....or apple and cinnamon pancakes with scrambled eggs made with parmesan and garlic...mmm....or a smoothie and zucchini walnut muffins or bread...mmmm
I've never had migas. Mmm wow all of that sounds fabulous!

Brueggers "everything" Bagels.

Give one of those to Hitler and I guarantee you he has second thoughts.
I'm not familiar with that brand. Strange, they have locations in the most random places in California but not in any of the major cities.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dang. Everyone over to Lady X's house. Pronto.

I eat fig newtons! :-D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Breakfast-

Cocoa puffs/*insert cereal I decided to get*
Eggs
Sausage
Cheese toast
Oatmeal

Or I just wake up late and eat lunch. Or just eat lunch for breakfast.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm kind of boring, because i eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning. I really like the quaker instant Cinnamon roll kind. Occasionally i'll just have a couple pieces of toast and maybe a bowl of fruit or some applesauce. i'm not a big breakfast eater, i only do it for my metabolism.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
bacon and eggs and sausage! or a badass omlette.
that is what i usually eat.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
cheese omelettes + french toast = num num

But that takes too much effort to make. Most mornings I just have a breakfast roll heated in the microwave + cream cheese or cereal/granola with milk.

Rikka

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
omellete with onion, tomato, spinach (cooked in garlic, butter, and olive oil), feta, and pesto. Cooked with olive oil and butter. It's delicious.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omellete with onion, tomato, spinach (cooked in garlic, butter, and olive oil), feta, and pesto. Cooked with olive oil and butter. It's delicious.

that is yum...i love pesto and feta and all that other yummy stuff.

P

Phantonym

How about bread and water? Prisoners like that too.

I think this leaves the tastebuds a bit lacking ;) Not to mention the empty stomach. And prisoners don't have any say of their menu. Whether they like it or not is not relevant.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
how bout english muffin with jam and egg on the side? or piece of toast? bowl of hot or cold cereal, bagel and cream cheese, grapes, ice cream cone, reheated slice of pizza, glass of chocolate milK, cheese and crackers, bean burrito, melon and cheese, breadstick and oj, blueberry or banana waffle that you put in the toaster, pbj bread

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
15110.jpg

I eat one of these every day (one of the griddlecakes, not one box). ;)

It serves me pretty well as a breakfast.