User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INXP

Eww breakfast. This NP doesnt wake up early enough. Even if I am out and about, moving around, I'm still not awake.. so no breakfast.

My first meal is at 1pm, usually. Even if by then I've done 4 hours work, it's still my first food.

Yeah.. I'm odd.

And nocturnal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

A tablespoon of milled flax seed over yogurt, topped with fruit.

But I love to make a big potato fritata -- peel some potatoes, boil them, drain them, brown them in a little olive oil and garlic, whip up about six eggs and pour them on top, sprinkle on whatever herbs you like and whatever cheese you have, put a lid on it and let it cook on low until the eggs are set, then flip it over onto a plate and cover it well and put it in the refrigerator. It will keep nicely for several days and you can have a slice every day for breakfast. It's good cold.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Oh, another good brekkie food is Bircher muesli. Soak rolled oats (not the quick cook stuff) in either unsweetened apple juice overnight or grated apple + milk. In the morning, add some natural yoghurt and maybe some extra fruit. I like to add some sultanas to the oats as well. Super healthy and very yummy.
    Wow this sounds amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Eww breakfast. This NP doesnt wake up early enough. Even if I am out and about, moving around, I'm still not awake.. so no breakfast.

My first meal is at 1pm, usually. Even if by then I've done 4 hours work, it's still my first food.

Yeah.. I'm odd.

And nocturnal.
    That is a little odd, but I have been known to do the same. But some mornings I wake up and realize I'm starving and out of fruity dyno-bites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    A tablespoon of milled flax seed over yogurt, topped with fruit.

But I love to make a big potato fritata -- peel some potatoes, boil them, drain them, brown them in a little olive oil and garlic, whip up about six eggs and pour them on top, sprinkle on whatever herbs you like and whatever cheese you have, put a lid on it and let it cook on low until the eggs are set, then flip it over onto a plate and cover it well and put it in the refrigerator. It will keep nicely for several days and you can have a slice every day for breakfast. It's good cold.
    I love anything that can be eaten cold straight out of the fridge, this sounds great.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

grape nuts with milk or over yogurt with berries and sugar or honey, kefir, cantaloupe with a dollop of frozen yogurt on top, tomato slice with s&P, watermelon, frozen fruited waffles heated up in the toaster, cinnamon bread with cream cheese,

breakfast foods are my favorite, can't you tell?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I eat a bowl or two of steel cut oatmeal every morning. I put a little maple syrup on it and milk. Whole wheat toast, maybe some berries and coffee. Weekends I go a little crazy. I made individual breakfast skillets this morning.

Fried potatoes
    Eggs
    Sausage
    Bacon gravy
    Cheese on top

With fruit and biscuits, juice and coffee.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

water, always, in varying amounts, depending :]

trix

apple

banana

pizza or cheese, occasionally