MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    oh yeah, for sure!
    i had a pretty nice flower garden and a real nice vegetable garden when i lived in washington (near seattle).
    right now i only have a vegetable garden. my backyard opens directly into the desert (there is nobody else around), so i just preserve the natural look of the desert in my yard. i have planted some sage and other things, but i let it do it's own thing, an don't do a lot of maintenence.

i have a nice vegetbale garden. i grow a lot of chile peppers, jalapenos, serranos, and big jim peppers. also bell peppers. i also grow a lot of tomatoes (full size and cherry tomatoes). and onions, squash, watermelon, cilantro, peaches.
    what strange land do you come from? you're like some istp God dropped down into type c.....you know a lot about everything--you know lines from movies, know cool songs, know about ivs to combat dehydration, and you grow big jim peppers? BAH! i don't believe you are a real person at all. i think you are a fake person made up by a bunch of college nerds to appear like One Perfect Human Being.

i'll be watching for you guys to slip up........!!

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    All of the weeds are stinging nettles, they also grow over the path which means I can't skip barefooted down it on a sunny day if I don't trim them back.

The rose bush is buried underneath a huge patch of the things.

I have some of those insane long grass bush things. no idea what they are called. Like tufts of thick grass like leaves.

Some weird furry beans on this plant that grows up the fence.

A tree with orange and red inedible berries and 2 bush things I can't identify, not that I've idenitified anything so far.

But it has so much potential. Like me.
    you are crackin me up girl!! amazon.com want list: weed id, tree id, perennial id.

hey you two make a cute couple.......... maybe i'll try my hand at matchmaking. watch out, blue.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

BerberElla-
    it sounds like you need to pull a lot of weeds. but the upside is, once you are done with the initial work it will get easier. if you go nuts and pull out all the weeds (which will be a shit-ton of work), then you can relax some, and just pull small weeds before they get too big. once they are all out all you have to do is keep vigilant, and do a small amount of work more often, rather than an epic lot of work.
    weeding is pretty much a constant in gardening, though. it is unavoidable, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    what strange land do you come from? you're like some istp God dropped down into type c.....you know a lot about everything--you know lines from movies, know cool songs, know about ivs to combat dehydration, and you grow big jim peppers? BAH! i don't believe you are a real person at all. i think you are a fake person made up by a bunch of college nerds to appear like One Perfect Human Being.

i'll be watching for you guys to slip up........!!
    haha, if i were made up i would be much cooler, trust me.
    and i am too blue collar to be the product of college students.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

How to kill weeds:
    The good weeds: harvest and smoke them, or sell them.
    The bad weeds: rip them out by the roots.

MBTI
    INFP

Having just attacked the jungle that is my garden, may I suggest soaking the areas you wish to weed before you try pulling them out? It helps a lot.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%