• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Green Olives or Black Olives ?

Green Olives or Black Olives ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
one you go black, you never go back.
Two you go green and make the keen scene.

Three you try Kalamata, and add some new facts...
... to the existing data.

Swing battah, what's da mattah ? Come down off your patio, daddio, at the Ramada ....

heart

heart on fire
You need to add the word "sex" to the title so that you can attract a larger sampling size. There should be at least 90 people responding in the poll.

sade

Green olives, absolutely. Black ones are okay too, but greens win by a mile.
I sometimes eat them straight from the jar, when I crave salt..

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
The little place I get pizza from offers both on their supreme pizzas. I never thought much about it. I love olives but Kalamata and Niçoise are my favorites.
I'm a black olive person, myself. I definitely prefer these two, particularly the latter, but they're often somewhat difficult to come by...

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer black olives, but green are alright too.

I hate the kalamata black olives though, which seem to be really common. Bleck, so bitter.

am_i_evil666

I just luuv olives. Both black and green, so it's veeeeery hard to choose. But since right now I have a jar full of juicy, green olives I'll pick those. Plus, I haven't found in the stores lately black olives tasty enough.

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
The best pizza I ever had (so far) was with kalamata olives and blue cheese. Man, was that good. But a little rich.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
The best pizza I ever had (so far) was with kalamata olives and blue cheese. Man, was that good. But a little rich.
I wonder how it would have tasted with English Stilton replacing the blue. I would think you'd want some other cheeses in there, too.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
My keen sense of taste cannot handle extremely salty unedible shit, and in my salty unediable shit category i include green olives. Last time i tried to eat kalmata olives, spat a hole load.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am in favor of olives of any color. Put on just about anything, or eaten alone.

Fiver

MBTI Type
ENTP
What else goes into a Muffaletta ?

Olive salad = green olives, black olives, oregano, lemon juice, roasted red bell all finely chopped. Gardiniera (Pickled Cauliflower, carrots, celery, Pepperoncini) you buy at the store ready made. red pepper flakes. oil & vinegar.

Round loaf of french bread, salami, ham, provolone, plus the olive salad.

Variations exist.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Waiting for pizza to be delivered - and I remembered the black olives on it.

... Man, what a week.

(I had to say.)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Wow, just both. I love olives, especially seasoned up the way they do them in morocco. Black probably tops it just by a little bit, but both are just fantastic.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everytime I see this topics name, my mouth starts watering. ;(