• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Transsexual is a Fish.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oberon, the title of your thread here would be an awesome title for a song. It's golden.

If we were in a surrealistic neo-punk band together or something, we could get right to work on it.

O

Oberon

Oberon, the title of your thread here would be an awesome title for a song. It's golden.

If we were in a surrealistic neo-punk band together or something, we could get right to work on it.

Oh, I wouldn't let the lack of a band stop us... but I confess, my intuition is uncertain which way the surreality of the song should manifest itself. Feel like taking the lead on the lyrics? Try a first verse and we'll take stock.

:D

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, I wouldn't let the lack of a band stop us... but I confess, my intuition is uncertain which way the surreality of the song should manifest itself. Feel like taking the lead on the lyrics? Try a first verse and we'll take stock.

:D
I managed to write a poem based on it, but it doesn't seem necessarily suited to a song. I also need perspective before I decide if it is worth posting. I enjoyed doing it at least. It was a challenge because it has the appearance of being nonsensical, but each word actually has intent and meaning in it. I guess it turned out more of a Ni thing than Ne, but has some appearance of a stream of conscientiousness.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
honestly i had to do a double take when i saw the title. so you almost got me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oooh beastiality and transexual a festish all in one. I want to pick your brain.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I managed to write a poem based on it, but it doesn't seem necessarily suited to a song. I also need perspective before I decide if it is worth posting. I enjoyed doing it at least. It was a challenge because it has the appearance of being nonsensical, but each word actually has intent and meaning in it. I guess it turned out more of a Ni thing than Ne, but has some appearance of a stream of conscientiousness.

All right, this I gotta see hear! (Voice File, and you should make little fishy noises in the background!)

oooh beastiality and transexual a festish all in one. I want to pick your brain.

I dunno, if I was shopping for a brain, his might feel a little soft. I'd put it back and pick one that is a little firmer.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
All right, this I gotta see hear! (Voice File, and you should make little fishy noises in the background!)

I dunno, if I was shopping for a brain, his might feel a little soft. I'd put it back and pick one that is a little firmer.

yeah, *squeezes his brain*, I see what you mean, hmm *looks around for a riper brain.*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
damnit, and I was going to read like a mad women this summer :steam:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll go ahead and post it. I tried a voice file, but the playback did a lot of skipping regardless of my attempts to fix it. The symbolism might be a bit cryptic, so I don't know if I was successful in communicating the idea. I can explain if there are questions. It might at least help to know the unifying metaphor is gold which I intended to represent a person's true self and value. There are other metaphors on top of that. It was really challenging to try to do the whole surreal, random thing while trying to unify the idea.

My Transsexual is a Goldfish

My goldfish is a cloud that swims along a current.
The cloud had wind to grow, expanding soft golden hues.

It covers what I thought was supposedly the moon,
The gold of which can melt whenever hidden from sight.

I reached to touch the moon, it burnt my fingers sorely.
Like centipedes they ran, at least that is what I saw.

They returned as spiders spinning, golden, silken gloves.
I asked if they intended to crawl inside once finished.
They said they would rather find a river or a pond.

I asked myself a question knowing there’s no right answer.
What would happen to one if they fell into water?
Would they become a fish, or would they be another?

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
^I like your poem- I admit I don't know what its supposed mean, but the images and apparent state of mind are reminiscent of a dreamscape.

Edit: Hmm, I was hoping for something a bit more diabolical for my 666th posts...

Last edited:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You should find one and give her all your money.
Then you would no doubt receive Total Enlightenment.

Wow, how could I miss a gem like this? I'm so going out tonight and doing this! Who has bail?