User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 34

  1. #21
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    Oberon, the title of your thread here would be an awesome title for a song. It's golden.

    If we were in a surrealistic neo-punk band together or something, we could get right to work on it.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

  2. #22
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Oberon, the title of your thread here would be an awesome title for a song. It's golden.

    If we were in a surrealistic neo-punk band together or something, we could get right to work on it.
    Oh, I wouldn't let the lack of a band stop us... but I confess, my intuition is uncertain which way the surreality of the song should manifest itself. Feel like taking the lead on the lyrics? Try a first verse and we'll take stock.


  3. #23
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't let the lack of a band stop us... but I confess, my intuition is uncertain which way the surreality of the song should manifest itself. Feel like taking the lead on the lyrics? Try a first verse and we'll take stock.

    I managed to write a poem based on it, but it doesn't seem necessarily suited to a song. I also need perspective before I decide if it is worth posting. I enjoyed doing it at least. It was a challenge because it has the appearance of being nonsensical, but each word actually has intent and meaning in it. I guess it turned out more of a Ni thing than Ne, but has some appearance of a stream of conscientiousness.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

  4. #24
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    honestly i had to do a double take when i saw the title. so you almost got me.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  5. #25
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    oooh beastiality and transexual a festish all in one. I want to pick your brain.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #26
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oooh beastiality and transexual a festish all in one. I want to pick your brain.
    Don't tempt me, sweets.

  7. #27
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I managed to write a poem based on it, but it doesn't seem necessarily suited to a song. I also need perspective before I decide if it is worth posting. I enjoyed doing it at least. It was a challenge because it has the appearance of being nonsensical, but each word actually has intent and meaning in it. I guess it turned out more of a Ni thing than Ne, but has some appearance of a stream of conscientiousness.
    All right, this I gotta see hear! (Voice File, and you should make little fishy noises in the background!)

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oooh beastiality and transexual a festish all in one. I want to pick your brain.
    I dunno, if I was shopping for a brain, his might feel a little soft. I'd put it back and pick one that is a little firmer.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #28
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    All right, this I gotta see hear! (Voice File, and you should make little fishy noises in the background!)



    I dunno, if I was shopping for a brain, his might feel a little soft. I'd put it back and pick one that is a little firmer.
    yeah, *squeezes his brain*, I see what you mean, hmm *looks around for a riper brain.*
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #29
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah, *squeezes his brain*, I see what you mean, hmm *looks around for a riper brain.*
    [sigh]

    Left on the shelf again. Now what am I going to do with all these Barnes & Noble gift cards I ordered up for prpl?

  10. #30
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    damnit, and I was going to read like a mad women this summer :steam:
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is
    By Ivy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:13 PM
  2. [NT] My Jediism is fading
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:43 AM
  3. guess, if my sis is an INFJ or ISFJ?
    By Cality in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:33 PM
  4. Hi my name is Nat and I am a misunderstood INTJ
    By Natrushka in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO