• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what is your favorite flower and why?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Leucospermum

It's beautiful and hearty.

leucospermum-sunrise-update.jpg

^ Leucospermum Sunrise

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... and how could I forget foxgloves?! I love them!!! :wubbie:

foxglove-flower.jpg

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honeysuckle! :) My grandma used to grow them in her backyard and they smell wonderful.

honeysuckle2006.jpg

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cherry blossoms:
cherry_blossom_img_2502_v2_desktop_400.jpg

Red sunflowers (& sunflowers in general):
3312340530_64af366445.jpg

And the Californian golden poppy (and I like poppies in general):
California_poppy.jpg

crumejack

That is a hard choice for me. I like roses or dahlias. They come in so many different colors and types and I like all the different colors.

rhod123

MBTI Type
rhod
Enneagram
rhod
Daffodils have always been my most favourite flowers. Golden Daffodils amazingly beautiful. I always enjoy the sight of golden daffodils blooming in long raw. It delights me a lot.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Passion flowers

1241866895_d0087e085c.jpg

passion-flower.jpg

They are just so unique. And the fruit they produce is remarkable! Plus purple is the most common variety, and that's my favorite color.