So, I think that this would be a pretty cool way of getting recipes from all of ya'll while presenting something everyone can use as well.
So here's the rules:
- Your recipe cannot have more than 10 ingredients total
- The recipe should not take more than 30 minutes to cook (exception: things like "it only takes 5 minutes to put together, but then you stick it in the fridge an hour before cooking" sort of thing.)
- Try to incorporate ingredients that are fresh, healthy, and tasty most importantly (I won't butcher you if you include an amazing dessert or something.. but the point of cooking in is to sort of make food healthier for you I would think.)
- Try to stay away from too many expensive ingredients.
- Any explanations as to why you include certain ingredients are highly appreciated.
Thinking on how we saved money, had better food, and enjoyed the quick cooking of making a large turkey and literally making 4-5 days worth of meals for 4 out of it lunch and dinner.. I'm wanting new recipes, I want to try new things..