Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    ISFJ

Dude's got cojones.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'd be lion if I said it wasn't pretty impressive. I bet he has a ton of pride in what he does. In a split second though it could be all over, Irwin style. Pretty cool nonetheless.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I think that's such a great thing. I know It'd make me feel even more strongly towards animal rights, in general. What pride he must have..and you know what? if he truly loves these animals and really has pride in his work, and if he did die, it wouldn't have been for nothing..he would have done something real, and he'd probably be happy. I can't think of a better way to die..doing what you absoutely love, like Steve Irwin.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I think that's such a great thing. I know It'd make me feel even more strongly towards animal rights, in general. What pride he must have..and you know what? if he truly loves these animals and really has pride in his work, and if he did die, it wouldn't have been for nothing..he would have done something real, and he'd probably be happy. I can't think of a better way to die..doing what you absoutely love, like Steve Irwin.
    or Timothy Treadwell, or Roy Horn (although he manged to survive).

The fact is, if you hang around predators who have the ability to eff you up in half a second - over time, the probability of you getting pwnd slowly but surely approach 1.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    or Timothy Treadwell, or Roy Horn (although he manged to survive).

The fact is, if you hang around predators who have the ability to eff you up in half a second - over time, the probability of you getting pwnd slowly but surely approach 1.
    Yeah, I guess when you love something that much, you put your pride into doing it, even if death is a possibility. Seems pretty far-fetched, and maybe not everyone feels that way? But it's all I know and understand- dying doing something you love would be an amazing way to go.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Yeah, I guess when you love something that much, you put your pride into doing it, even if death is a possibility. Seems pretty far-fetched, and maybe not everyone feels that way? But it's all I know and understand- dying doing something you love would be an amazing way to go.
    Oh boy, I am sooo looking forward to dying while surfing the internet. :
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Oh boy, I am sooo looking forward to dying while surfing the internet. :
    Hah, if that's your life-long passion; your calling, then I think it's a good idea. Though I'm not completely sure it's possible..unless the computer came to life and..ate you..or something, but hey, that's another story.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Goddamn. That's amazing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Goddamn. That's amazing.
    No, Edahn..you're amazing. I guess you could say I'd die a happy death for you.