• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tests of "Hardworking Gene"

heart

heart on fire
Uh, the implications for us P types is sort of disturbing. ;) :D

Monkeys test 'hardworking gene'
By Richard Black
BBC science correspondent

"Normal monkeys and people procrastinate - tend not to work very well when they have a lot of time to get the job done, and work better when the reward is nearer in time," Dr Richmond says.
"The monkeys under the influence of the treatment don't procrastinate."

The treatment consists of blocking an important brain chemical - dopamine...(more at link)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think that's very ethical. It pretty much negates the natural strengths of us J's, and allows P's to show that they're as good as us, maybe better because they can adapt, and we'll be shown for the inflexible people we are. I certainly like being able to feel useful and important because I follow all the rules and turn everything in early. This would take that from us J's. We delight in being able to criticize the procrastinators. :)