• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

favorite peanut butter?

favorite peanutbutter

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
because peanut butter is awesome, and if you don't think so then don't say anything. because I don't want to hear about how you hate peanut butter. so good and one of the best sources of protein.

there really is no purpose for this thread, just wanted to say i love peanut butter.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
extra crunchy jif.

Alternately, extra crunchy gif.

sub_natural_crunchy.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I got some kirkland organic from costco cuz it was cheaper then jif, and I actually really like it. It's not as sweet, as jif but i think that's why i like it so much. I normally don't worry about organic, but damn this stuff is good.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Can I protest the hemispherian-ist bias of the poll?

9300652118377.jpg

Yum. Crunchy and peanutty. What else could you want?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

9300652118377.jpg

You get your peanut butter from a sanitarium? :huh:

My favorite is actually reduced fat Peter Pan--I just like the texture, and it's kind of sweeter. Otherwise, Extra-Crunchy Jif.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
You get your peanut butter from a sanitarium? :huh:

Yep. It's owned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church but it's a mainstream food company. It's good quality and pretty natural for processed food.

btw, Jif makes me think of:

JIF%20Cream%20Powerful%20cleaning%202L.jpg

The thought of eating something which has a Jif brand is... disturbing. I clean my bathroom with Jif.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

9300652118377.jpg

I challenge thee!

kraft_peanut_butter_smooth_375_g1.jpg

Not really that into it just haven’t jousted for days and feeling a teensy bit antsy.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Wait... why would you normally need to stir that they must bring to your attention as a selling point that you can dispense with here? :huh:

Nah, normally, "Natural" peanut butter has a large deposit of oil at the top of the jar, so you have to stir the peanut butter in order to make it get the right consistency. Otherwise, you get a bunch of peanut oil and a massive amount of concentrated peanut on your sandwich, instead of a mixture of the two.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I challenge thee!

kraft_peanut_butter_smooth_375_g1.jpg

Not really that into it just haven’t jousted for days and feeling a teensy bit antsy.

:duel: But Kraft is so... sugary and unnatural. And you chose smooth not crunchy.

Bah.

btw, I am surprised Kraft is not available in America.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Creamy peanut butter ftw. Chunky peanut better ftl.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
because peanut butter is awesome, and if you don't think so then don't say anything. because I don't want to hear about how you hate peanut butter. so good and one of the best sources of protein.

there really is no purpose for this thread, just wanted to say i love peanut butter.

I'm tempted to go on a long rant about how I hate peanut better, but the truth is I kinda like it.

I've only tried Skippy, but I prefer the creamy variety.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like creamy, but I don't mind crunchy if that's what their is. besides how am i suppose to know brands of peanut butter everywhere? I had a hard enough time remembering those 4 that's why their's other. see it says other....like hmm i realize their's more brands of peanutbutter but i can't think of them. and yeah kraft is everywhere here but their's usually better tasting brands for the products kraft sales.

ps I'm suprised people actually replied to this thread, I guess you people like peanutbutter, which is good cuz now I don't have to hate you.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Peanut butter... Well... Only a sick mind with atrophied taste buds could have invented such an infamous high energy dish! :sick:

It's so...

So...

Un-French!

(I'm glad our supermarkets don't sale this... this... thing of yours!)

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
Smoothy?! Come on now. Super Crunchy every time.

agreed. there is something about the distinct lack of peanuts in something made from peanuts that i find very unsettling. it's just wrong.

kids should be warned about the dangers of smooth peanut butter... that is why i have started the Peanut-butter Ause Resistance Education program (help yourself to the bumper stickers and refrigerator magnets from the back table on your way out)

Below: a "smooth-baby" indulges in an addiction passed on from his mother during pregnancy. children like this are often destined for a difficult life of peanut-butter abuse and in many cases, prison time.
kid-mess-with-peanut-butter.jpg