• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Whole Kitten and Caboodle

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
While lurking about my DeviantArt gallery the other day, I spotted one of my friend's journal entry snippets that said something like 'Man caring for 500 cats-- he has my life!'

So I was naturally curious to find out why somebody would have 500 cats and not be Ernest Hemmingway...and came across something rather heartwarming and delightful:

Feline Town Built for 500 Cats -- ZooToo Pet News

Watch the video-- and then go to this link to see pictures and learn more [if you're curious like I was.. :)]

Caboodle Home

I was floored by this man's dedication to take in unwanted pets and strays, to save their lives and make it worthwhile for their remaining years here. He seems rather responsible about it [I would assume these cats are all spayed and neutered for population control and they are thoroughly vetted] and I really wish there were more people who were able to do things like this to prevent cats and dogs from being uneccesarily euthanized. I was rather touched that somebody had enough heart to do something so great.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hey, good for that dude. Seems to make him and the kittehs happy. So, yay.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I prefer puppehs but have nothing against the kittehs - and am happy when someone looks after them like this. :yes:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMGoodness that made my day so cute and fluffy I just want to hug em all.
this guy is amazing what an inspiration to take care of all those sweet cats
*thinking when older i'd love to volunteer there someday if possible xDDD the best way to go out cute kitties everywhere ;)
Bless him :hug: and all the kitties :hug::hug::hug:.