• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Would You Go?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Here is $20,000 and 3 weeks off. In order to receive the fake money, it must only be spent on a vacation. How would you spend it? Pictures and specifics would be nice. :)

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Be more specific! Where exactly? To do what? I will answer this question myself in a few mins...

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Geez, tough call..here are some of my tops:

Choice 1: Back to the lands of my ancestors, the Highlands of Scotland:
Scottish_Silhouette_Castle_Between_the_Clouds.JPG

Choice 2: Australian Outback, couldn't forget it-
Aboriginal-Dijiridu-Player-IMG_4050.jpg

Choice 3: Iceland:
18iceland_600.jpg

Choice 4: New Zealand:
AustraliaNewZealand_overview_001_l.jpg

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I'd Train hobo through continental europe(quite cheap considering the accesability of trains). Then i'd travell to south america, and eventually try to get my self on a ferry to mainland china.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Does my clothes shopping, eating out money etc come out of this budget as vacation expenses?

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Quit the theoretical job and take a permanent vacation to Iceland.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
First of all, to save time? I'd fly SuperSonic and commute through bullet trains across Europe, lodge in at hostels, and backpack.

arc-de-triomphe-paris-france.jpg
(I couldn't find a smaller image).

Then afterwords, I would catch another flight to travel to the historical parts of Asia, and end the trip in at one of the private micronesian islands for some fun in the sun & nude snorkling.

amazing-private-islands.jpg

Hopefully, Priceline.com should truncate my flights to a minimum of $5,000 (first class- leg room is important for long trips). I'd rather spend most of my money on sight-seeing, delicious hole-in-the-wall restaurants, (some pepto-bismo), and whatever necessities come to mind. Hehe.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hong Kong! No, Turkey! Err, Thailand! (New Zealand is sounding good too... It's still summer there, right?)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
here maybe...
tokyo_1.jpg

or here...
MakAmsterdamHongarije_gr.jpg

or here...
queenstown--new-zealand-big.jpg

or here...
switzerland.jpg

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Does my clothes shopping, eating out money etc come out of this budget as vacation expenses?

YES.

Me - I'd hit Tokyo, like Erin. I'd spend a week shopping (shopping in Tokyo is a near-divine experience) and eating the best sushi in the world (and I have a real Japanese friend who can get me into the places he tells me westerners can't get into alone). Shopping and eating, that's it. I would then spend a week in the countryside at a luxury traditional Japanese inn, bathing in hotsprings, eating clean food, getting massages and relaxing.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
'pparently, the sushi in Japan isn't that good. I would go to Japan too, nonetheless. It seems really different and weird.