• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff's pics : trip to Indianapolis zoo (surprisingly they let him back out again)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Hello again all. This April found me in Indianapolis Zoo (long story!). In any case, here are some pictures of the fun wildlife to be found within. As always, comments, criticisms, encouragements and otherwise all welcome.

-Geoff

First... Rhinos... some sort of dance? Or do you think the female is watching the male's decide who is the sexiest?

1098734698_1af896b390_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Second, a Kodiak bear. I know he isnt in sharp focus, but the look is such a winner I'm daring to share it anyway. Awwww...

1097765133_2556e11d8f_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Last one for the moment..

"Hello, what sort of reptile am I?"

1098636124_6d1cce5c8d_o.jpg

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I love zoos, LOVE them, but I've only been to one in my adult life, and that was in India where you could climb into the enclosures and ride the galapagos tortoises if you so chose. There needs to be more zoos in my life.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I need to get back to that zoo. Our family pass expired at the end of last month, though. :( If you got any of the prairie dogs it'd be tickled if you'd post them. :D

Edit: I love the Kodiak. He looks so wise.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I like the bear in the second photo, I agree there is something about his eyes, a very puppy dog look to me. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I love zoos, LOVE them, but I've only been to one in my adult life, and that was in India where you could climb into the enclosures and ride the galapagos tortoises if you so chose. There needs to be more zoos in my life.

Here we go.. just to make you feel at home...

1098819830_9023d3e4dd_b.jpg