• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Arizona

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Anyone live in or around here? I am over the cold weather. If Cali wasn't so expensive we'd move there.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm in Tucson, have lived in the Midwest and East coast. I know AZ pretty well so let me know what type of city you're looking for and if you have any other questions.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's also Nevada.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I live in Cali and it's much too these days. Was 84 F driving home today, and it's still only March!

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah. I was shocked to discover a two bedroom apartment (not a nice one, mind you) in my neighborhood goes for $1400!

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Meh. California is suffering terribly from the economic depression. I couldn't afford to live there without a decent job. It seems like decent jobs are much easier to come by elsewhere.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I lived in Scottsdale for about twenty months and I didn't enjoy the four months a year of temps averaging 112 (I think that was the number). However, my tennis game improved during that time.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I lived in Scottsdale for about twenty months and I didn't enjoy the four months a year of temps averaging 112 (I think that was the number). However, my tennis game improved during that time.

Plus, the whole town is an outrageous waste of water in the middle of a desert.

It's an insult to everything environmentalism stands for. :thumbdown:
Maintaining golf courses here is simply insane.

This city has no future, it's only a proof how greedy and destructive men can be for short-term benefits.

I had a long discussion about this with Alex MacLean, if you know him. (Alex MacLean)

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I live[d] in Scottsdale,
I like it.
I'm a slow-paced person though,
suburbia works for me.

I live in Northern Arizona now,
because I attend college up there.

It's cold! haha but not as bad as the East Coast.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Lived in Arizona til I was about 11, always liked the people there, not a lot of snobbery. However, you do have to get used to the blistering sun and homely landscape.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Yeah. I was shocked to discover a two bedroom apartment (not a nice one, mind you) in my neighborhood goes for $1400!

In Frisco its not unusual to go over $2K for 2 bedroom.

I'm paying the most for rent I ever have. I am also making the most. Net +.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
However, you do have to get used to the blistering sun and homely landscape.

Yep.
But I appreciate the sun a lot more now. There was a blizzard last week at my university, it's about 60's in Scottsdale today. Quite nice :)