Now girls can stand up and pee! No more sqatting behind bushes, or hovering over disgusting toilet seats. Simply carry a SheWee with you and you can wee just like a bloke. This simple plastic device is reusable and hygenic.
Shewee doesn't just offer equality with men, but is a real and revolutionary device which will change women's lives.
Designed with women of all ages and occupations in mind, the compact Shewee will soon be as much of a handbag essential as your lipstick!
Whether you choose to use Shewee to avoid sitting on less than desirable public toilet seats, or if your job or favourite hobby makes going to the toilet in the usual squatting stance difficult, Shewee is a brilliant solution.
The list of uses below are just a few of our suggestions, but there are many more occasions when Shewee will prove invaluable.
- When faced with a grubby public toilet
- In foreign countries with unconventional facilities
- When giving a specimen for medical testing
- When you are stuck in traffic (a bottle would also be required!)
- When on a long walk in the country
- Elderly or disabled women who find bending difficult
- Women in the armed forces; camouflaged bottoms will no longer be necessary
- Commercial drivers
- Police Women
Hobby related uses:
- Festival goers (we all know the stories about the toilets at festivals!)