• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ladies would you use one of these?

Ladies would you use this?

• Yes I would, it's about time I got to play with my spray

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No, it's unatural and unladylike

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
(figured it fit this sub forum because you can pee in nature, but please move if it's wrong)

The SheWee

990778;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

Now girls can stand up and pee! No more sqatting behind bushes, or hovering over disgusting toilet seats. Simply carry a SheWee with you and you can wee just like a bloke. This simple plastic device is reusable and hygenic.

Shewee doesn't just offer equality with men, but is a real and revolutionary device which will change women's lives.

Designed with women of all ages and occupations in mind, the compact Shewee will soon be as much of a handbag essential as your lipstick!

Whether you choose to use Shewee to avoid sitting on less than desirable public toilet seats, or if your job or favourite hobby makes going to the toilet in the usual squatting stance difficult, Shewee is a brilliant solution.

The list of uses below are just a few of our suggestions, but there are many more occasions when Shewee will prove invaluable.

General uses:

- When faced with a grubby public toilet

- In foreign countries with unconventional facilities

- When giving a specimen for medical testing

- When you are stuck in traffic (a bottle would also be required!)

- When on a long walk in the country

- Elderly or disabled women who find bending difficult

Occupational uses:

- Women in the armed forces; camouflaged bottoms will no longer be necessary
- Commercial drivers

- Police Women

Hobby related uses:

- Climbers

- Campers

- Skiers

- Festival goers (we all know the stories about the toilets at festivals!)
- Hikers/Ramblers

Source

Well would you?

I think maybe I would, especially at a festival or a long walk situation, portable potties just don't look as a cool either and I've always wanted to pee standing up and write my name in the snow. :D

Poll included so don't forget to vote.

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
What is the design gpm and tolerance? One must consider the overflow risks.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I don't think I spend much time in research, trial and error seems more my thing.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Shewee doesn't just offer equality with men, but is a real and revolutionary device which will change women's lives.
It's a funnel for God's sake.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
And how do you wash it off right after, so it doesn't, um, drip everywhere?
Be like a man, give it one or two shakes but no more.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Only if it was disposable (and biodegradable).

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I could see it being very useful. I would think a chick was a little strange if she decided to use it all the time, but whatever floats her boat.

I want one for in the car.

Imagine, if you will, driving to florida from ohio (38+hours round trip) with only you and four little girls. The 5 year old decides she HAS to pee. Stop at an exit and there ARE NO BATHROOMS. She won't pee in the bushes because its hard enough for a grown woman, let alone someone who just was potty trained a few years ago. I would have loved one of these.

(I ended up making a "we stop every four hours only" rule. Put pull ups on the 5 and 3 year old. I'm an evil woman)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I read the OP, then I began to rofl so hard that my hewee leaked (not really).
P.S.: Top Gear already beat you to this idea.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would use it if it were disposable and biodegradable. The reusableness is not a plus. I don't have any peepee play fetishes or penis envy. It would be really nice to have, though, for some of the listed situations. I think I would buy a couple, use each once and throw it out.

heart

heart on fire
I would use it if it were disposable and biodegradable. The reusableness is not a plus. I don't have any peepee play fetishes or penis envy. It would be really nice to have, though, for some of the listed situations. I think I would buy a couple, use each once and throw it out.

+1 on every point.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
This thread is the funniest thing I've ever seen. It starts with the word "SheWee," which is a hybrid word with even higher comedic value than "Weenis" or "Peener," though I would have personally chosen "Vageewee." Then we are told by the inventors of this modified funnel that it is the greatest step toward sexual equality since the nineteenth amendment. After one brings up the curious question of overflow in surprisingly scientific terms, OP claims that she is a "try it" kind of girl, which means that she's going to piss all over herself - And the product is described as "hygenic!" Well, every product is hygenic when you purchase it. That's like advertising a shovel because it's clean! As Jennifer said, cleaning & storage!?

I want a little slide that allows me to shit standing up.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I've read about those before. They got good reviews from this one blogger, I believe she was a stripper who lived in a van, which sounds worse than it would seem to be by how she explained it.

EDIT: Also, I wonder why so many people are so terrified of their own urine that they would be uncomfortable rinsing off a plastic thing. Seems more economical than buying multiples and throwing them out after one use.