• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ladies would you use one of these?

Ladies would you use this?

• Yes I would, it's about time I got to play with my spray

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No, it's unatural and unladylike

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hmm.... maybe I should give this a try...
If you're a guy, it might be kinda hard. But I'm sure someone will invent something that allows guys to pee sitting down for ya.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
If you're a guy, it might be kinda hard. But I'm sure someone will invent something that allows guys to pee sitting down for ya.

Like say...sitting down? It's a wonderful invention that is useful even outside the bathroom!

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Like say...sitting down? It's a wonderful invention that is useful even outside the bathroom!
Hum. Is that all it takes? I wouldn't know. I don't have the same equipment you do, and there's no test drive function on the ones in the store....

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It'd be fun to try once (not a used one!), although I wouldn't actually buy one. If I had an actual reason, maybe. Hmm.....maybe for long car rides?? But then how would you clean it afterwards....:sick:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i guess i would, but i'm perfectly capable of peeing outside without assistance
ima wilderness woman

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think it be nice, some of the parks back home lock their bathrooms in the winter, but the parks are still open. Because obviously no one has to fucking pee in the winter :shock: and their's usually to many people around to just duck behind a tree and squat.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Someone may have already said this...but I CAN SPELL THINGS IN SNOW WITH MEH URINE NOW YAY!!

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it would useful for long car trips, maybe camping. And there always disposal gloves when washing it and wet wipes. It's only pee for goodness sakes, but then I test other people's pee and blood, handling my own is far preferable. Some people drink thier first morning pee (which is really gross).
That moon cup thing is kinda bizarre though.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it would useful for long car trips, maybe camping. And there always disposal gloves when washing it and wet wipes. It's only pee for goodness sakes, but then I test other people's pee and blood, handling my own is far preferable. Some people drink thier first morning pee (which is really gross).
That moon cup thing is kinda bizarre though.

I'm just thinking that anyplace you'd want to use this device is probably somewhere where there isn't running water. It'd be fine if you could clean it right away, but otherwise you're going to have this plastic thing that is covered in bacteria and smells like the stairwells in bus stations.

Menstrual cups are totally fine in bathrooms with running water. I don't think I'd want to deal with them out in the wilderness either, though.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, but people do carry water bottles. A quick rinse out and wipe down would do the trick, or a quick wipe down with wet wipe. Admittedly the disposable ones are slightly more appealing.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
one COULD keep it in a ziploc bag a long with some of those anti-bacterial wipes meant to be safe for sensitive skin, should store fine that way till one can get some place to clean it more thoroughly.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm good point, maybe that would work...

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
peequality :solidarity:

Sure, I would. It really doesn't seem gross to me.

I'd rather chance some of my own urine dribbling on my hand than have to try and hover strategically for optimal sanitariness in gas station bathrooms. I feel like I'm inhaling STDs in there anyway - much rather avoid that experience altogether if I can. :shrug: