• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

post your grocery list

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tobacco store

- Cigarettes (Black Devil chocolate)
Black_devil_chocolate.jpg

- Romeo y Julieta no. 2
Romeo-y-Julieta-No-2-Tubos.JPG

Grocery store

- Peas
- Corn cobs
- Baby corn
- Cucumber
- Bell peppers
- Onions
- Garlic
- Pastrami
- Milk
- Cranberry juice
- Baguettes
- Butter
- Ground beef
- Ajvar (From the Balkans. Ground bell peppers, garlic, eggplant and chillipeppers)

ajvar_relish.jpg

- Potatoes
- Pork chops
- Salmon
- Tuna
- Crayfish tails
- Green olives
- Feta cheese
- Yogurt
- Olive oil
- Peanut butter (Skippy's creamy)
- Blackberry jam

Liquor store

- Red wine (Chateaû de Seguin, Bordeaux)

chateau-de-Seguin.gif

- sixpack of Newcastle Brown Ale

newcastle_brown_ale_detaljb.jpg

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've made my grocery list!
1. Corn Starch

Aaaand... That's it! All I need is corn starch to mix with water, then play with! That's because the Corn Starch/Water combo is a Non-Newtonian Fluid!!!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Grocery list?

I don't make lists. I just buy whatever I'm interested in at the time.

P

Phantonym

I don't prepare any written down lists. I'll just check what things I have, what things I need to have some more and I'm in and out of the supermarket in 10 minutes. Perfect :)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm beginning to see why my INTP and I had grocery shopping conflicts early in our marriage.

Me: Hey, honey, I made up a grocery list for when we go to the store (code for: I just spent two hours making a weekly meal plan, checking the store ads, clipping coupons, and organizing the list in order of the store so we don't have to back track. I have done all this because we are on a tight budget, live an hour away from the store, and I don't want to run out of anything important.), could you take a look at it?

Him: Okaaaaay. Looks fine. (code for: People make grocery lists??)

Me: Thank you!

Later at the grocery store

INTP wanders around the grocery store, pregnant, exhausted wife in tow, putting things in cart that are not on list, not going anywhere near things that are on list, in fact, paying no attention to the list at all.

Me: whining from exhaustion But I asked you to look at the list . . .

:doh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
its one thing if you have all the money in the world its another to realize you have so much money to live on and still have to pay bills so yeah budgeting is good,I use to not make lists but as food costs have gone up and me having more bills to pay its essential that i get just what i need/going to eat even though those chips look amazing i don't need them to survive so they'll stay on the shelf. nor am I planning on making anything that would require them.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm beginning to see why my INTP and I had grocery shopping conflicts early in our marriage.

Me: Hey, honey, I made up a grocery list for when we go to the store (code for: I just spent two hours making a weekly meal plan, checking the store ads, clipping coupons, and organizing the list in order of the store so we don't have to back track. I have done all this because we are on a tight budget, live an hour away from the store, and I don't want to run out of anything important.), could you take a look at it?

INTP wanders around the grocery store, pregnant, exhausted wife in tow, putting things in cart that are not on list, not going anywhere near things that are on list, in fact, paying no attention to the list at all.

Yup, sounds INTP alright. :)

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Hey! That sounds just like ME!!!

I actually said last page that I was amazed at the fact that people ACTUALLY DO make grocery lists!

LEGERdeMAIN

I don't make lists. I already know what I want, my list is a mental image. Sometimes there is confusion about how to get it, but I work it out.

mental list from last week:

Bread flour, acorn squash, almonds, white tea, cod or salmon, brussel sprouts, gourmet coffee, carrots, asian pears, snapple, cabernet/merlot, TP, clam sauce, rotini, tuna fish, sexy, well-aged asiago. oh baby.....let me rub you all over my olive oily skin.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Bagels
Eggs
Coors Light
Bottle Water
Almond Butter
Multi-Grain Waffles
Salmon Fillet
Pesto
Canned White Albacore
Bananas

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tomatoes, fresh

fresh basil

bananas

fresh strawberries

fresh broccoli

tea bags, black (some people just don't drink jasmine green tea like me :boohoo:)

crystal light raspberry green tea to go packets (not for me... only jasmine green :wubbie:)

provalone cheese

KDude

white fish
chicken breasts
tuna fish
2% milk
earl grey and green tea
coffee
lunch meat/bread/swiss cheese
cottage cheese
veggies
not much fruit.. blueberries and blackberries a lot, i guess
ramen ^_^
some cereal i'll get burned out on

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bacon
Chicken
Milk
Bread
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Bananas
Red onion
Steak
Bullens Pilsnerkorv (beef-pork mix smoky canned sausage, very good)
Fil (another swedish thing, it's sort of like yoghurt but better in my opinion)
Ajvar relish (crushed bellpepper and stuff, sort of an orange-red goo. From the balkans.)
Cereal

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bacon
Chicken
Milk
Bread
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Bananas
Red onion
Steak
Bullens Pilsnerkorv (beef-pork mix smoky canned sausage, very good)
Fil (another swedish thing, it's sort of like yoghurt but better in my opinion)
Ajvar relish (crushed bellpepper and stuff, sort of an orange-red goo. From the balkans.)
Cereal

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I suppose now that I've been to the store and forgotten my list here's a more accurate list of what was gotten:

chicken (a bag of boneless, skinless frozen chicken tenders... that should last a few days!)
sugar
angel food cake mix
a bag of lemons
salsa verde
olives :wubbie:
black beans
yellow rice
cilantro (mmm... soap :drool:)
butter
shutter island
deoderant (2 for the price of 1! :holy:)
spray bottle for bleach
dr pepper (for my personal drinking pleasure... it's a hot day!)
cigarettes

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't make lists, but this is what I need when I go to town next:

Tequila (a big jug :) )
laundry detergent
cheesecake