User Tag List

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 641

Thread: post your grocery list

  1. #451
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    corndogs
    redbull
    cigarettes
    lighter
    god bless america

  2. #452
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    god bless america
    lol... now that you've said that I think that adding a box of bullets to the list seems almost necessary
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #453
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    50

    Default

    water
    lentils
    quinoa
    bananas
    kale
    dandelion greens
    collard greens
    frozen fruit
    cashews
    chia seeds
    oatmeal
    walnuts
    cucumber
    celery
    parsley
    grapefruit

  4. #454
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    lol... now that you've said that I think that adding a box of bullets to the list seems almost necessary
    if i had a gun they might be on there. except i don't want to kill carnival people so probably not. ooh cotton candy

  5. #455
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if i had a gun they might be on there. except i don't want to kill carnival people so probably not. ooh cotton candy
    you could probably rob them of their cotton candy so that you don't have to pay and then disappear into a mirror maze so that they can't find you
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #456
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you could probably rob them of their cotton candy so that you don't have to pay and then disappear into a mirror maze so that they can't find you
    perhaps

  7. #457
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    perhaps
    I now await the news report
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #458
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I now await the news report
    but i don't even own a gun. do you see the flaw in the plan if i spent money on a gun just for this i could get more cotton candy for a price of a gun and so much effort time=money

  9. #459
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but i don't even own a gun. do you see the flaw in the plan if i spent money on a gun just for this i could get more cotton candy for a price of a gun and so much effort time=money
    how about a squirt gun?

    and you could fill it with strawberry jam so that it'd look like blood when you shot someone and then you could pretend to shoot yourself in the mouth but get to eat jam instead?
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #460
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    how about a squirt gun?

    and you could fill it with strawberry jam so that it'd look like blood when you shot someone and then you could pretend to shoot yourself in the mouth but get to eat jam instead?
    no one with an iq over 60 is gonna believe jam is blood. it has seeds

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The F**k-it List
    By Ivy in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:01 PM
  2. What are your tips for reducing grocery bills?
    By GZA in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 04:58 PM
  3. [ISTJ] Grocery Store Humor: ISTJ-Style
    By FallaciaSonata in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •