• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

post your grocery list

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- Italian sausage
- Onions
- Basil
- Potatoes

Planning on making pesto with carrot greens (hence the basil) and a sausage apple skillet with potatoes and onions (hence the other items). Not sure what the rest of my menu will be this week.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- milk
- cereal bars
- cheese
- beef "ham"
- vegetarian sushi
- olives
- apples
- bannanas
- cranbery juice

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my neighbor gave me some left over sauce he made and making corn bread and black beans and rice sunday night

-cheese tortellini
-salty junk food
-creamer
-bacon
-bell pepper
-black beans (2 cans)
-jiffy
-crisco

edit i'm going over to my neighbor's to start the 4 episode crossover with arrow,the flash ect. and i texted him saying i need to go to the store today and if he wanted me to pick up some fried chicken from publix he said ask them to make hot and crispy chicken wings and get a bottle of ken's blue cheese dressing and pay me back so now i have.

-kens blue cheese
-hot and crispy chicken wings.

Last edited:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION]s
- sun-dried tomatoes
- coconut milk
- beer

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
- Twin Brooks milk ( it's some fancy whole milk that comes in glass bottles
- Twin Brooks Eggnog
- Half and Half
- Cream
- Garlic
- Pork roast
- Ground chicken
- Steak ( usually whatevers on sale. I buy the stuff the yuppies wont touch cuz it's near-date code)
- Salmon
- Sliced roast beef
- tomato
- 9 grain bread
- Eggs
- Spinach
- Mushrooms
- Onion
- Carrot

I didn't used to drink much milk. Then I felt bad about all the recycling that I go through in half n half containers ( for coffee) I thought " Why can't we just trade glass bottles like we used to." and my friend said " You can! But you have to buy a certain kind, and it's expensive." But holy shit is it good.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yakult (I try to have a Yakult a day).

Muller Corner (yogurt).

Flora a.k.a Becel margarine.

rice (basmati, long grain or brown, depending on my mood).

bread (Milk Roll).

beer (Budweiser a.k.a Bud or Kirin Ichiban if I go to this big Asian supermarket).

snacks: salty snacks like crisps or Bombay Mix.

snacks: chocolatey/cookie.

chicken (pieces like thighs and drumsticks or cubed if I'm going to make a dish).

Fresh: celery, garlic, capsicum peppers, red onion, broccoli, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, lettuce, cucumber half.

Frozen: garden peas, diced onion, sometimes frozen broccoli too.

Canned: tomato soup, chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, chickpeas, butter beans, mungo beans, baked beans.

chips/fries that go in the oven.

minced beef (sometimes I source this from a dedicated butcher).

eggs (only rarely); great for homemade patties and fried eggs.

bacon

cooking oils (Omega 3 enriched one and sesame seed oil).

Ingredients: ginger purée, garlic purée, black bean sauce, curry paste (Chinese food).

Condiments: Heinz Ketchup, Hellman's Mayonnaise, HP Brown sauce (just for show I never use it), hot sauce (Caribbean recipe), malt vinegar, rock salt).

Fish & Chips oven meals from Bird's Eye and domestic brands of canned tuna in brine and fancy smoked mackerel.

soups... microwave soups (either a pot or a carton); many soups, I believe in soup.

Fresh: banana, oranges and tangerines and sometimes pineapple and sometimes mango too and coconuts.

Toiletries: toilet paper, dedicated shampoo, dedicated conditioner (Head & Shoulders), shower gel, bar soap, hand wash, tooth paste, floss, mouthwash, disposable razor blades that attach to my shaver, shaving cream.

Washing powder, washing gel, fabric conditioner, those all in 1 tabs and scent boosters and Fa Breeze spray.

Multivitamins and food supplements.

bottled water.

Monster Energy (is the closest thing I'd drink to a soda now).

I have a milkman who delivers milk to my doorstep but I use milk for energy shakes and White Russians.

I stopped drinking Nurishment and buying soy sauce as I'm watching my iodine and selenium intake.

I usually live off Meal Deals and throw wasted food away; Meal Deals gives you 1 sandwich/wrap, 1 snack, 1 soft drink... I usually go for a bag of crisps and a Monster Energy drink with my sandwich or wrap in my Meal Deal, that and some chocolate and I'm more or less done for eating.

I'm actually a fussy eater and since eating and mating are both wired to same part of the brain, I try to keep a balance on my eating and work out am I hungry or horny?; So I don't go rushing to eat.

Lottery scratch cards.

I live within a stone's throw away of; a lot of shops - including 2 big supermarkets. Tesco's and Sainsbury's. Before the Tesco which is pretty convenient and populated so, yippee; I've got a branch of Iceland too.. Iceland caters in frozen food and food that's not so healthy, and fresh produce.. They don't have a self serve checkout but.. Iceland are still 'pretty big' and I have one on the way to my Tesco which I can run to Tesco in 5 minutes. (I've timed this and everything).. - The beyond that around the corner I've got a Poundland; GREAT for munchies and pre-Cinema/theater snacks!.. On the way to Sainsbury's where you'd pass a bunch of stuff on my Yelp.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
making sauteed kale
also make roasted butternut squash soup
-kale
-red pepper flakes
-granny smith apple
-sage
-heavy cream
-pumpkin seeds

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- Milk
- Eggs
- Beer

\m/

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
-eggs
-cake flour
-biscuits
-5lb all purpose flour
-white vinegar
-phyllo cups
-woolite

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm going to make these bran muffins my mom makes and they're the only bran muffins i actually like, she uses kefir in the place of buttermilk and puts in craisins and pecans, i'm gonna do bananas and pecans and slightly reduce the amount of kefir. i have most of the stuff, and then later this week i'm making thai curry chicken soup.
-kefir
-bran cereal
-red bell pepper
-coconut milk
-red curry paste
-vermicelli
-green onion
-jalapeno
-limes

oh and i guess it's not the grocery store but the liquor store
-rum
-whiskey
-grenadine
-roses lime juice

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
- Protein in various edible forms, preferably meat
- I'm out of fresh vegetables, whatever fresh vegetables is on sale that's also cheap
- condensed milk
- fabric softener
- Whatever is on sale

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From the other day:
- Apple sausage
- Full-fat Greek yogurt
- Acorn squash x3 (making stuffed acorn squash this week)
- Onion
- Apple x1 (for baking a loaf of apple carrot bread)
- Green onions
- Peanut butter
- Beer x2 (a six-pack of a local cream ale for my house's Super Bowl party, and a six-pack of Ballast Point Victory at Sea for myself)

Tengri

For tonight:
2 lbs of chicken breast
a bag of medium onions
green beans
bottle of Cabernet
The rest:
granola
yogurt
bananas
head of lettuce

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my neighbor finally got a full time job with benefits (it been a year since he lost his and had been doing contract work) so i'm gonna take over some of the leftover soup but also get a bottle of prosecco and a bottle of riesling cuz thai food and riesling is yum together.
-Salty Junkfood
-Sweet junkfood
-almond milk
-juice
-semi dry riesling
-prosecco
-creamer

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- As little as possible

(I'm leaving on vacation on Friday and need to use up what I have. Maybe I'll buy bread or something? But only if I have to.)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
don't need a lot this week
-soda
-juice
-cereal
-cornstarch
-garlic powder
-onion
-coffee liqeur because I want to make this: The Revolver Cocktail Recipe
edit:got the coffee liquer the revolver is my new favorite drink didn't get to the actual store and added:
-sausage
-biscuits.

Last edited: