- Onions
    - Garlic
    - Pastrami
    - Milk
    - Cranberry juice
    - Baguettes
    - Butter
    - Ground beef
    - Ajvar (From the Balkans. Ground bell peppers, garlic, eggplant and chillipeppers)

- Potatoes
    - Pork chops
    - Salmon
    - Tuna
    - Crayfish tails
    - Green olives
    - Feta cheese
    - Yogurt
    - Olive oil
    - Peanut butter (Skippy's creamy)
    - Blackberry jam

Liquor store

- Red wine (Chatea de Seguin, Bordeaux)

- sixpack of Newcastle Brown Ale

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I've made my grocery list!
    1. Corn Starch

Aaaand... That's it! All I need is corn starch to mix with water, then play with! That's because the Corn Starch/Water combo is a Non-Newtonian Fluid!!!
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Grocery list?

I don't make lists. I just buy whatever I'm interested in at the time.

Phantonym

I don't prepare any written down lists. I'll just check what things I have, what things I need to have some more and I'm in and out of the supermarket in 10 minutes. Perfect

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm beginning to see why my INTP and I had grocery shopping conflicts early in our marriage.

Me: Hey, honey, I made up a grocery list for when we go to the store (code for: I just spent two hours making a weekly meal plan, checking the store ads, clipping coupons, and organizing the list in order of the store so we don't have to back track. I have done all this because we are on a tight budget, live an hour away from the store, and I don't want to run out of anything important.), could you take a look at it?

Him: Okaaaaay. Looks fine. (code for: People make grocery lists??)

Me: Thank you!

Later at the grocery store

INTP wanders around the grocery store, pregnant, exhausted wife in tow, putting things in cart that are not on list, not going anywhere near things that are on list, in fact, paying no attention to the list at all.

Me: whining from exhaustion But I asked you to look at the list . . .

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

its one thing if you have all the money in the world its another to realize you have so much money to live on and still have to pay bills so yeah budgeting is good,I use to not make lists but as food costs have gone up and me having more bills to pay its essential that i get just what i need/going to eat even though those chips look amazing i don't need them to survive so they'll stay on the shelf. nor am I planning on making anything that would require them.
    by @magpie

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I'm beginning to see why my INTP and I had grocery shopping conflicts early in our marriage.

Me: Hey, honey, I made up a grocery list for when we go to the store (code for: I just spent two hours making a weekly meal plan, checking the store ads, clipping coupons, and organizing the list in order of the store so we don't have to back track. I have done all this because we are on a tight budget, live an hour away from the store, and I don't want to run out of anything important.), could you take a look at it?

INTP wanders around the grocery store, pregnant, exhausted wife in tow, putting things in cart that are not on list, not going anywhere near things that are on list, in fact, paying no attention to the list at all.

Yup, sounds INTP alright.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

Hey! That sounds just like ME!!!

I actually said last page that I was amazed at the fact that people ACTUALLY DO make grocery lists!
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

I don't make lists. I already know what I want, my list is a mental image. Sometimes there is confusion about how to get it, but I work it out.

mental list from last week:

Bread flour, acorn squash, almonds, white tea, cod or salmon, brussel sprouts, gourmet coffee, carrots, asian pears, snapple, cabernet/merlot, TP, clam sauce, rotini, tuna fish, sexy, well-aged asiago. oh baby.....let me rub you all over my olive oily skin.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Bagels
    Eggs
    Coors Light
    Bottle Water
    Almond Butter
    Multi-Grain Waffles
    Salmon Fillet