• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

weird cravings

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so what are some weird cravings you have right now something that you would never eat.

I have a craving for wet cat food, and I've never tried it but I have the urge to try some. I'm sure i'll be dissapointed once I try.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It is more terrible than it appears to be (I've done it)

I want to eat ice cubes and listen to them crunch at the moment, but it's super cold out and I'm headed out to buy tortilla chips soon, so it would be quite a terrible idea :(

T

ThatGirl

I hate milk

But one day I just went to the fridge opened the carton and almost downed the whole thing.

I'm pretty sure someone secretly hypnotized me

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This doesn't have to do with eating, but when there are foods with really flat surfaces (butter, jello, certain icing on cakes...ok, icing on almost anything, ice cream when it's first open, etc) I really HAVE TO stab or chop at it. It drives me crazy. I really look forward to throwing out all of the pastries at the end of the day... because i get to smash them.

O

Oberon

This doesn't have to do with eating, but when there are foods with really flat surfaces (butter, jello, certain icing on cakes...ok, icing on almost anything, ice cream when it's first open, etc) I really HAVE TO stab or chop at it. It drives me crazy. I really look forward to throwing out all of the pastries at the end of the day... because i get to smash them.

Like when you first open the jar of peanut butter?

Travo7

MBTI Type
IN??
Enneagram
IDK
While I had bronchitis a while back, I had the desire to ingest juicy cheeseburgers and mead, together, at the same time.

Is that weird?

Today my lunch was meatloaf and popcorn.

I don't know...whatever.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
so what are some weird cravings you have right now something that you would never eat.

I have a craving for wet cat food, and I've never tried it but I have the urge to try some. I'm sure i'll be dissapointed once I try.

Yeeeh... no, don't try it. Trust me on this. I did that once when I was a kid, out of curiosity. It may LOOK like beef stew, but it's not.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Man you guys are crazy. Pet food is most certainly something I couldn't even fathom ingesting. But my palette is pretty flexible, any old combination will do. I remember one time just to gross my sister out I had reeses puff cereal with a whole smattering of cheddar cheese and a splash of syrup. Her reaction was priceless. I tend to do that a lot.. I love mixing my foods... the combination's aren't usually that ambitious though.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Man you guys are crazy. Pet food is most certainly something I couldn't even fathom ingesting. But my palette is pretty flexible, any old combination will do. I remember one time just to gross my sister out I had reeses puff cereal with a whole smattering of cheddar cheese and a splash of syrup. Her reaction was priceless. I tend to do that a lot.. I love mixing my foods... the combination's aren't usually that ambitious though.

Who said I ingested it? :laugh: I just wanted to know what it tasted like... and I was, like, 5 years old at the time.

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I tried wet cat food as a kid and it wasn't that bad. It tasted like tuna.

I also tried a dandelion. I was playing make believe and pretending it would give me magical powers or something. It tasted pretty gross.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Have you considered the possibility that you're pregnant with kittens?

:unsure:

*quietly makes note of potential serial killer tendencies* :ninja:

I also tried a dandelion. I was playing make believe and pretending it would give me magical powers or something. It tasted pretty gross.
Eating yard weeds is a magical power, no?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp

Reminds me of a moment with my 6 yr old son, I was trying to trick him into wanting to try some cat food (I wasn't going to let him eat it, I just wanted to see if I could convince it was worth trying) so I told him it was really tasty. He looked at me, and said "No it's not, I tried it already" I was like this >> :rofl1: for a good while after.

For me I had always craved this steamed dumpling (at least that whats I think it is) that is always served at whatever restaurant is on whatever kung fun film I am currently watching. I see them, so plain, yet so appetising to look at.

I've never tried them because I don't see myself asking the waiter if I could have "some of that white stuff from the kung fu movies", but I do want to try them at least once in my life.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I like frozen yohurts, ALOT.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
For me I had always craved this steamed dumpling (at least that whats I think it is) that is always served at whatever restaurant is on whatever kung fun film I am currently watching. I see them, so plain, yet so appetising to look at.

I've never tried them because I don't see myself asking the waiter if I could have "some of that white stuff from the kung fu movies", but I do want to try them at least once in my life.

Potstickers or Gyoza. You can buy them frozen. For some reason I don't like those much anymore or the ones from restaurants. They always have a huge lump of pork I have to bite into. I made vegetarian ones a few months ago and they were very good and easy to make.