• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

weird cravings

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Guess I'm not going to try wet cat food then, even though it looks and smells pretty good.

I did try dry cat food though. Awful.

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
Well, its not a current craving or anything, but when I first became a vegetarian I used to get meat cravings. :p
I would open the fridge door and there would be some chicken nuggets or something, and I would be like 'daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, I just want some nuggets."
It was kinda like a cigarrette craving, or at least thats what it reminded me of.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm not a vegetarian and never will be (unless forced) but I looooove those veggie hotdogs. I don't eat actual meat hotdogs because the thought of what's in them makes feel sick, but the veggie ones, aw yeah.

I also once tried apple scented shampoo, because it smelled so apple-y I just HAD to know if it tasted that way, too. It didn't. :doh:

P.S. People, don't eat pet food. If you want to eat pet food, read up on how it's made. I guarantee you it will kill the craving, forever. Blergh. I don't even feed my pets pet food.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I also once tried apple scented shampoo, because it smelled so apple-y I just HAD to know if it tasted that way, too. It didn't. :doh:
Ur really an entp aren't you ? :D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish KFC was open right now.
I haven't eaten anything like that for years...
They even have chocolate cake. :(

::edit:: That's not a *weird* craving. I just realized that. . . weird for me.
I actually crave sardines in hotsauce sometimes.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
talk about a weird craving

i was craving cee plus plus 'til like 4 am.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The strangest thing I've probably eaten was some leaves off a plant in my dad's office when I was 6 years old. It wasn't a craving though.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
`

anything that tastes good with ranch dressing. Lol, that was funny about the
shampoo, I have a lotion that smells like cotton candy, I accidentally got so-
me in my mouth and it actually tasted like cotton candy. I was surprised at
that. Especially because it says "This is not a food item on the label.";)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In the 8th grade, I ate some of the leaves I had to collect for Science. They were delicious, and I'm now craving them.

staytuned7

I also tried a dandelion. I was playing make believe and pretending it would give me magical powers or something. It tasted pretty gross.

I used to sit in the grass and just munch down on clover heads during recess. Everyone called me weird, but I thought they were delicious!

If I had to say a weird craving I'm having right now....OH! Yeah....this is pretty weird.

My friends and I sometimes amuse ourselves by eating raw cloves of garlic (it's intense!) Anyway, one day after doing this, one of those friends and I decided to do "shots" of Clamato juice. The after-taste of the garlic with the Clamato juice was one of the tastiest things ever (he thought the exact opposite :D). I crave that sometimes. It was really, really good...I swear!

Synthetic Darkness

I'm allergic to almonds, yet a few days I had such a craving for them that I bought a chocolate bar that was just filled with almonds and honey (I can't stand honey) and ate the whole thing, and then I went to buy another and ate that too. I'm still covered in hives