• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autumn Leaves

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too, I love autumn, especially november! :)
I feel like it's somehow closer to me than any other parts of the year.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
very cool pictures guys :D

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm still waiting for fall to be over with. Actually, I don't think it ever started. Certainly winter never happened. I miss having four seasons.

Speaking of Halloween and Fall...how is this House for an Autumn Feeling? :D
pumpkin1ty0.jpg

It's a House in Virginia and every Year there are Tons of Volunteers carving those Pumpkins. I think last Year it was 3003 Pieces. :shock:
Talk about a fire hazard.

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
It's that time of year (for those in the northern hemisphere), so, I was curious if anyone was interested in the idea of creating a thread devoted to posting pictures of the changing leaves in one's locale.
I searched as best I could, and didn't see a thread devoted to this topic already... If I missed it, feel free to slap me with a trout.

I really wanted to post some myself right off the bat to start the thread, but, I'm currently dealing with severe technical difficulties resulting from the marriage of the world's shittiest camera (Nikon Coolpix l20) and the world's shittiest photographer (myself).

So, if you're interested in the idea of this thread, please take some time to casually photograph the changing leaves near where you reside? Pictures of anything else related to the fall season in general are welcome too.
I'll post some myself soon too, I promise...

Bring on the ambiance!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What a lovely thread idea, I will be on the look out for good shots and will report back soon :).

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Alright, I managed to take some.
Not exactly breathtaking, but, they did turn out better than I expected.

Maybe I'll take a second batch.

A

A window to the soul

What would Autumn be without a few scenic shots of Ford Mustangs frolicking in the leaves?

1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
2998389080_e06c78884f.jpg

1973 Ford Mustang
1212638965037884349S500x500Q85.jpg

Lovely Mach 1
1486554816058197981S500x500Q85.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This is one I took of our lake earlier this week. The colors are very vibrant but they seem to show up better in afternoon/evening so I'll take more later. Great thread idea.

falllake0099.jpg

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Excellent thread idea!! I think we are a little past peak up here... I will try to snap a shot today.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is one I took of our lake earlier this week. The colors are very vibrant but they seem to show up better in afternoon/evening so I'll take more later. Great thread idea.

falllake0099.jpg

Beautiful!!

-----------

These two taken near Aspen, CO the last week of September

----------

Northern Minnesota 2008