User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 92

  1. #41
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    rum and gingerale with lime juice
    Hendrick's gin and tonic w a cucumber sliver
    white russians (not having had meta's experience with them! )
    fernet and coke
    chartruese
    chambord w/ limoncello and vodka
    a good bloody mary
    dry red wine esp a good malbec or shiraz!

    note Meta- sold some shiner bock special order to a texan customer the other day!
    Oooh where to start. *rubs hands*

    a good G&T. Not tried with cucumber though. *makes a note*
    White Russian's a nice nightcap. lol@Met's visiting Russians.
    Gin martinis, extra olives please.
    limoncello's good after dinner, in a pretty thistle glass please.
    beer - Depends on the food. Chilli crab! *yum*. Draught first though.. bottle second. Cans taste yucky, no matter what the type.
    whiskey, scotch, on the rocks.
    Champagne's a nice toasting drink, though I made myself sick of champagne in a weeklong run-up of parties into the new year.
    Wines, always. Red, white. Nothing like a good bottle with good friends, and good conversation, with lovely crystal glasses that clink and resonate *tingggggg*. I've bottles I've cellared from >5 years ago, still sleeping soundly.

    I find as I get older, I don't drink to wasted like in college, but more to mellow down. On that note, I can't do vodka much now - too much in college.

  2. #42
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Oooh where to start. *rubs hands*

    a good G&T. Not tried with cucumber though. *makes a note*
    White Russian's a nice nightcap. lol@Met's visiting Russians.
    Gin martinis, extra olives please.
    limoncello's good after dinner, in a pretty thistle glass please.
    beer - Depends on the food. Chilli crab! *yum*. Draught first though.. bottle second. Cans taste yucky, no matter what the type.
    whiskey, scotch, on the rocks.
    Champagne's a nice toasting drink, though I made myself sick of champagne in a weeklong run-up of parties into the new year.
    Wines, always. Red, white. Nothing like a good bottle with good friends, and good conversation, with lovely crystal glasses that clink and resonate *tingggggg*. I've bottles I've cellared from >5 years ago, still sleeping soundly.

    I find as I get older, I don't drink to wasted like in college, but more to mellow down. On that note, I can't do vodka much now - too much in college.
    Limoncello is good stuff. My friend's parents make their own for special occasions.

  3. #43
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    rum and gingerale with lime juice
    Hendrick's gin and tonic w a cucumber sliver
    white russians (not having had meta's experience with them! )
    fernet and coke
    chartruese
    chambord w/ limoncello and vodka
    a good bloody mary
    dry red wine esp a good malbec or shiraz!

    note Meta- sold some shiner bock special order to a texan customer the other day!
    I've never had a bloody mary! It's one drink I have always wanted to try but never seem to

  4. #44
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    I've never had a bloody mary! It's one drink I have always wanted to try but never seem to
    It's a good one to wake up with. Hangover cure apparently.

    What's the recipe for making limoncello? *pricks up ears*

    when life gives you lemons, make limoncello?

  5. #45
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    It's a good one to wake up with. Hangover cure apparently.

    What's the recipe for making limoncello? *pricks up ears*

    when life gives you lemons, make limoncello?
    Very funny :crazy:

    I know it contains grain alcohol, lemon peels, sugar,etc. Also, there's a lot of boiling involved.

    I'll try to get the recipe. However, I am guessing it's not something my friend's dad will readily divulge.

  6. #46
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Very funny :crazy:

    I know it contains grain alcohol, lemon peels, sugar,etc. Also, there's a lot of boiling involved.

    I'll try to get the recipe. However, I am guessing it's not something my friend's dad will readily divulge.

    You're an ESFP... I'm sure your charm can get you anything.... much less a limoncello recipe for a poor li'l wee thing who cannot get it in her country???

  7. #47
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Yeah you're probably right, my friend's parents love me. But i might feel bad posting the family recipe on the web.

    I think we need an ESTP for this job, which incidentally happens to be my best friend. He'd probably steal his dad's recipe just for fun

  8. #48
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Yeah you're probably right, my friend's parents love me. But i might feel bad posting the family recipe on the web.

    I think we need an ESTP for this job, which incidentally happens to be my best friend. He'd probably steal his dad's recipe just for fun
    Don't put it up on the web. Just PM to me?

    Then whoever wants it, PM me, for a mere USD 5.

    Somehow, the idea of a male whatever makes the hairs on my neck stand.

  9. #49
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Don't put it up on the web. Just PM to me?

    Then whoever wants it, PM me, for a mere USD 5.

    Somehow, the idea of a male whatever makes the hairs on my neck stand.
    How evil! I like your style.

  10. #50
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    be aware of the ENTP my dear SP brother- there's no one who can get me to do something than an ENTP (they know I secretly WISH to do whatever they dare me to do anyways- and know I always fall for a dare! )

    ESFPs are a bit more immune though

    (I know how to make limoncello AND vanilla spiced rum as well )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 12:53 AM
  2. Drinks, anyone?
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:36 PM
  3. Take a drink and you'll sink to a state of pure inebriation.
    By Firelie in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:56 AM
  4. How much do you drink?
    By MetalWounds in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 12:59 AM
  5. Energy Drinks
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO