• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Random Pictures ~Cakes Takes

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
nice thread and some really cool pics here. I'll have to add some, sometime (it looks like that's allowed, right?)

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
nice thread and some really cool pics here. I'll have to add some, sometime (it looks like that's allowed, right?)

By all means. =) Please do.

Maabus: ^ See what I mean. No new name you think?

In that last pic from D.C., were you trying to say you were 'dead tired?' :laugh:

The current pics...I'm almost certain of the locations of the last 2, because you mentioned a museum in London???

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
By all means. =) Please do.

Maabus: ^ See what I mean. No new name you think?

In that last pic from D.C., were you trying to say you were 'dead tired?' :laugh:

The current pics...I'm almost certain of the locations of the last 2, because you mentioned a museum in London???

Library of Congress actually. Nice library eh?

To anyone who wants to post: Screw the name! Just do it! I did;)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Northern blue tongue in its natural habitat :).
luc2.jpg

p.s. I didn't put it in the shoe. It has decided it lives in a Blundstone. How Aussie can you get!

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Niiice! :D

All the pictures of snakes that I have sucketh teh ass. lol. Alls we have here are Rattlers, and I'm not too anxious to run into one of them buggers.

Do you see many Koalas out there?
0b2fdf2f.jpg

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Niiice! :D

All the pictures of snakes that I have sucketh teh ass. lol. Alls we have here are Rattlers, and I'm not too anxious to run into one of them buggers.

Do you see many Koalas out there?

They are really common in some parts. Not many in suburbs around my house though.

It is a lizard not a snake :). Owned by my sister.

In terms of snakes we have some cool ones. I didn't see any last time I was in the mountains though. Ones in the parks around the suburbs are less dangerous normally (ie. kill you a bit slower, and aren't really agressive). But one guy got bitten at his house in the inner suburbs a month or so ago by a really deadly one, while doing gardening. It's happened twice now. Really strange.

I've got a picture of a tiger snake somewhere, taken from a metre away while lying on the ground :). Came past me really angry with his head up, and I was just lying still, but managed to take photo.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got some awesome polar bear pictures I need to put up. Don't have my link cable for my camera though...

So this post is a reminder for me to look up later!

*TAGGED*

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
The wind picked up again today and Melbourne became really smokey from the fires. So I took a picture of the sun and the moon. Both were red.

sun1.jpg

moon1.jpg

I'll take a photo of southern cross still, when I can see it :).

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Maabus, where were those photos from? The first 4 look like Canada - Alberta or BC. Washington State? Oregon? Rockies US or Canada? The next one looks like Australia but the trees are wrong... c'mon, tell us!

Noigmn - GORGEOUS photos. As if I didn't covet Australia enough already. :D

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Maabus, where were those photos from? The first 4 look like Canada - Alberta or BC. Washington State? Oregon? Rockies US or Canada? The next one looks like Australia but the trees are wrong... c'mon, tell us!

:).

I've never been to the US or Canada, so can't really guess. I'll still comment tho :).

The fourth one of the Rockies looks tonnes like NZ. Flat plains then huge mountains.

Yeh, the fifth reminds me a bit of Australia, but they are definitely pines. We actually have a few native pines, but I don't think I've seen a mountain dominated by them like that.

If I was going to call Australia on any it would be the first one. It looks very like over here (or NZ).

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ

#1 Raven Rock State Park, North Carolina (40 minutes from my place).

#2-4 Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes, Colorado.

#5 Sandia Crest, Albuquerque, NM