• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Random Pictures ~Cakes Takes

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Growing up I have known them as "pelón babies" which means "bald" in Spanish.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some sort of fly _-_

botfly.jpg

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
... blah. I'll pass on the ''prosciutto'' I'll take a salad.

I can't believe they do it in the open at the store!!

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Indeed. The leg of pig if I'm not mistaken. I have video of this in action. I'll upload it if I can find it.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As long as we're doing flower pictures, here's a shot of some wild gorse that I took in Ireland.

yellowmv8.jpg

BEAUTIFUL. You know what makes it even more beautiful? Highlight to see answer-->It was taken in the land of IRE! Again I'm jealous of you :p

vid is loading.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
its a closeup... and not that large a file either

MBTI Type
INTJ
Great video! I can't imagine anyone here slices prosciutto by hand. I hope he has a bit of cheese and some red wine handy to go with that. Totally off topic, prosciutto is universally sliced paper thin. I wonder what a chunk of it would be like.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great video! I can't imagine anyone here slices prosciutto by hand. I hope he has a bit of cheese and some red wine handy to go with that. Totally off topic, prosciutto is universally sliced paper thin. I wonder what a chunk of it would be like.

:) That's exactly why I had to get evidence of this.

Yum! A nice Emmenthaler maybe, or Gruyere ^^ With my favorite red; a dry Chianti.

A chunk eh? *scratches chin*

Last pic of the night ^^

This was taken in April this year @ the Albuquerque, Rio Grande Zoo
Another fav.
IMAGE DELETED!!! You can thank 563 740!!!

Last edited:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
BEAUTIFUL. You know what makes it even more beautiful? Highlight to see answer-->It was taken in the land of IRE! Again I'm jealous of you :p

vid is loading.

Here's another flowers for ya. Somewhere in a country park in Cornwall

591740396_4345c91365_b.jpg