User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

A few from my DC collection since I am on my laptop

K I need some sleep now as my biological clock is ****** up.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    It seems the Australian animals have also learnt the Australian way of life.

You got Red kangaroos in your photo. They are huge. Mine are just normal gray ones. Is that from a zoo?

Kangaroo tastes good. It is like beef with more flavour and less fat. Crocodile is interesting too.
    Yeah, zoo pics from back in April '08.

Can you buy kangaroo jerky there? If so, would it be too much to ask if you could send me some? Oooh! Croc too if you can get it in the jerky form. Please. I has a paypal account. I'm so curious, haha.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    Yeah, zoo pics from back in April '08.

Can you buy kangaroo jerky there? If so, would it be too much to ask if you could send me some? Oooh! Croc too if you can get it in the jerky form. Please. I has a paypal account. I'm so curious, haha.
    haha, I found a site with it . I didn't know they made it. They have croc jerky too.

Jerky

I'll look next time I'm shopping and see if there is any on the shelves.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

I got bored last night .

I promise I will post some daytime photos some time too . There is just something cool about night.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    GONE

Awesome pic, Noigm. How'd you get the colors and such so purdy?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Taken just after sunset on long exposure, no moon and really light cloud. Have a light at the back of the house that flood fills the yard also, hence the trees being lit from underneath (which is not really normal ). All the colours seem to come out at night and in the evening, one reason why I like using the camera then.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

That picture with the stars, red-orange swirls, and trees... something about that sky seems magical. I really like the effect, it somehow makes me think of various fantasy settings, science fiction, and mythology all at once.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I got bored last night .

Beauteous, Noigmn. I must see the skies of Australia before I die. Do you have any of The Southern Cross?

And, I guess I could order jerky from that one site, but I think you know...

P.S.: This thread really does need a new title. I'm open to suggestions.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    Beauteous, Noigmn. I must see the skies of Australia before I die. Do you have any of The Southern Cross?

And, I guess I could order jerky from that one site, but I think you know...

P.S.: This thread really does need a new title. I'm open to suggestions.
    hehe, yeh the site was to acknowledge its existence.

The sunset has been that colour for weeks. Had some really amazing ones. I keep wanting someone to remove the tree in the neighbours house which is blocking my view of it.

hmm, I did have southern cross photo somewhere, can take one though.

MBTI
    INTJ

Don't think we need a new name.

Before dinner I will post a few a found in the depths. Kudos to anyone who guesses their locations!