• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What exercises do you do?

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
Punching bag, Running, Jump Rope, Free Weight Routine (Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press compound movements with isolation exercises, usually) five times a week (not all on the same day).

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Olympic Lifting / Power lifting (Alternating.)
Boxing.
Calisthenics / Gymnastics. (Alternating.)
Swimming / Climbing. (Alternating.)

I alternate stuff around every few months, I hate doing the same stuff 24/365

beth21

MBTI Type
EN_P
Enneagram
7or6
I'm just a plain ole boring runner. I've run two marathons and now trying to get back into running again post baby.

I'm so freaking out of shape :(

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
I like all the team sports, played volleyball for 9 years. Spinning and riding a bike in general, I love running. Something speedy :D

Last edited:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Soccer, sprinting [SPEEDDD I love it], and I do/did tae kwon do for a couple years and really enjoyed it. I thought of sparring as a beautiful dance, with an ebb and flow. Plus, tossing a sidekick into someone's torso and following with an axe kick is so satisfying.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I used to play a lot of soccer and some basketball and lacrosse. Bike riding too.

Now, playing the drums is my most intense workout. But I plan on getting into more legitimate exercise in the future.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am a bellydancer. I enjoy dancing in general really. Also, once I get some more cash coming in again, I want to resume my horseriding classes

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
How can you hate such a beautiful thing?

Well, I like competitive team sports but I don't get to do those an awful lot these days.

Anything that implies monotonous repetition or routine bores me to tears. "Okay, I gotta run till I'm sore", "I got repeat this movement till I'm sore" etc etc :17425:

If I can't use my mind or be creative or whatever, I die.

I am in serious need of shaping up though. But I can't keep a schedule either. It's tough being a P sometimes :(

wolfy

awsm
I'm as P as they get and I love training.

You need to find a system that works for you and work within it.

Not a plan a system.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I guess you learn something new every day :tongue:

But aren't Ss supposed to sport-lovers? More so than Ns anyway?

MBTI only refers to ones thought processes, whether a person exercises regularly has only a mild correlation with MBTI. There are intuitives that are world champion elite athletes and sensors that weigh over 600lbs.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
MBTI only refers to ones thought processes, whether a person exercises regularly has only a mild correlation with MBTI. There are intuitives that are world champion elite athletes and sensors that weigh over 600lbs.

Just like me being P has mild correlation to being a bum who dislikes monotonous stuff like working out? :)

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Right now I go to the gym 3 days a week with some of my co-workers (who may become friends if I don't weird them out with my Rocky Horror shit too much! :rolleyes:)

It has to be a social thing for me, or else I will not enjoy exercising.

I do free weights---different muscle groups each time.

And I do 30-40 minutes of cardio each time(usually stairclimber).

I try to walk whenever I can too. And take stairs instead of elevators, etc. etc.

Since I have a pretty healthy diet (high protein, low carb, lots of veggies, only occasional junk food/soda) this is all the exercise I need to stay fit.

For me, its all about moderation and learning to enjoy being healthy. :happy: