• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What exercises do you do?

hiddengem

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I walk on a treadmill (five to six days per week) and do some weights (three days a week.) I am training for an annual walking relay - Portland to Coast - so this is more that I usually do. I hope to keep it up after the race is over. Being unemployed gives you the time to work out whenever you want. ;)

MBTI Type
INxJ
There are few people as strong as horse riding women.

There was one at my old school who could beat all the boys at arm wrestling. She had a six-pack at 14, too.

I will have to agree with you. My friends who also ride horses are muscled everywhere. Places that are more difficult for the average woman to tone.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm a firm believer in Body Weight Exercises > Chin ups , Push ups , Dips , Hand stand presses , Bent Knee Raises , but when it comes to working the lower body I do believe in weights but I use my Yukon Angled Vertical Leg Press for working my thighs and calves. I regularly use 5 pieces of exercise equipment , my Chin-Dip-Ab Tower, 45 Degree HyperExt. , Vertical Leg Press, Treadmill , and Heavy Punching Bag. It doesn't take a fortune to have a descent body, just desire and commitment , my biggest expense was my treadmill.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm into strength training so compound lifts are my thing.

hang clean and press
arnie presses
chin-ups
rack pulls
good mornings
romanian deadlifts
back squats
front squats
split squats
dumbbell presses

i also love street biking at night.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm a firm believer in Body Weight Exercises > Chin ups , Push ups , Dips , Hand stand presses , Bent Knee Raises , but when it comes to working the lower body I do believe in weights but I use my Yukon Angled Vertical Leg Press for working my thighs and calves. I regularly use 5 pieces of exercise equipment , my Chin-Dip-Ab Tower, 45 Degree HyperExt. , Vertical Leg Press, Treadmill , and Heavy Punching Bag. It doesn't take a fortune to have a descent body, just desire and commitment , my biggest expense was my treadmill.

Id have to agree, I think they give me a greater range of motion which unscientifically I think is due to their greater usage of tendons so you don't have to much of an imbalance in muscle/ tendon size.

But I also like to switch it up a bit and do weighted body weight exercises like dips, pullups, and pushups, even bent knee raises.

Legs I think need to be stimulated with weights because they are such an important and powerful muscle just like the back.

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
Yoga, tai chi, dance of all sorts, walking (daily), bicycling, sit-ups, and a bit of weight-lifting and calisthenics when I remember to do it while watching tv/movies.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Did barbell squats and leg presses today. It's been a while!

Feels good man.

T

ThatGirl

Crunches everyday since I was twelve, I stop sometimes though cause it looks kind of masculine.

Other than that you just put on michael jacksons billy jean and your body cannot help but move. It is exactlly five min long so if you dance to it for at least four times, which doesn't seem that long, you have your 20 min cardio.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Billy jean!

I remember when that was like my only CD. My parents were obsessed with Michael Jackson and by extension so was I. I can't say that I've ever danced to it though... Ok, Ok, when I was younger I used to. Good song.

I need to actually start up my exercise regimen, Ive been slacking for a long while now. I used to actually have a pretty decent routine as well. My staples were pretty much weighted push ups and pull ups, sprints, squats, rows and a little plyometrics.

It's time I get back to doing something active, though, I've lost like 7 pounds!!

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Flat Benchpress, Curls, Legpress, Calf raise, Butterflies
2x a week for about 40 minutes.
Nothing major

Seraph

MBTI Type
INTJ
Stationary Bike, Elliptical (20-30 min. on each)

Personal favorite- Rowing Machine (medium setting from 30min-exhaustion)- This is a very worthwhile workout for me. Once I hit a certain time (30-35min.) I can feel it.