User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Walk around bedroom. Lift 5 lb. backpack. Walk to car. Drive car. Take backpack out of car. Walk to class. Pick backpack up. Walk back to car. Drive car. Pick backpack up. Walk to house.

That's pretty much in a nutshell. I know, where do I find the time?

I love Bikram Yoga but haven't found a non-stinky studio to practice near my new home. I also like Pilates. And dancing. I actually do manage to fit a little of all this between my exhausting walking with backpack and driving routine. I wish it were daily but more like 2-3x a week.

I'm surprised someone else here knows Krav Maga. I did that for a minute and no one else I tell knows what it is. I've also studied kickboxing for a minute. And took 1 class in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. And a number of one-off self-defense workshops. Maybe I'll take up kickboxing again? Or kung-fu? I did Tae Kwon Do as a kid so it gives me good grouding for other martial arts.

These are the ramblings of a ENFP with an overly ambitious plan for her lazy self.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Mainly I work out about an hour everyday. Occasionally, when I'm being bad, I'll only go about 3-4 times a week. But I like exercise, it helps me to relax and also gives me some time to think. I like to keep active.

I tried the yoga thing, but I found myself getting bored and wanted to move around more and do something that pushed me physically.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

if you have trouble with yoga then find a yoga/pilates class that will challenge you and keep you going

this week I have a head cold and my son sounds awful, surely they won't let him in kids club such as he is so I have take the week off. I miss it as I have been going for the last 3 weeks 5 times a week for 60-90mins and it's hard to go without *sigh* I hate being sick
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

I simply jog or an ride excersise bike anytime that I begin to feel disgusting
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Ahh, I've just retaken up biking in the woods. Best thing ever.

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, my daily exercise consists of walking 2 miles to work and 2 miles back. I'll usually do 100 crunches when I get home, too.

If I have some extra time, I am big on outdoor activities - especially in the summer. I'll spend my free time hiking, rafting, kayaking, or climbing.

My boyfriend runs marathons and is planning on starting to train for his first triathlon. I'll probably try and train with him for some extra exercise.

MBTI
    istp

Monday - Friday: 30-60 minutes of running @ ~7 mph with 30 second slowdowns to 4 mph on occasion to give my joints a rest

Tuesday, Thursday: weight lifting, all upper-body muscle groups

Saturday: my day off... I usually do something fun and recreational, favorites are rock climbing, snowboarding, tennis, and ice hockey.

Sunday: hiking - 3500+ verticle ft over 2-3 hours with 75 or more lbs. hike down takes about half the time, I use water in containers so I can dump it at the top and save my joints some wear and tear.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    Monday - Friday: 30-60 minutes of running @ ~7 mph with 30 second slowdowns to 4 mph on occasion to give my joints a rest

Tuesday, Thursday: weight lifting, all upper-body muscle groups

Saturday: my day off... I usually do something fun and recreational, favorites are rock climbing, snowboarding, tennis, and ice hockey.

Sunday: hiking - 3500+ verticle ft over 2-3 hours with 75 or more lbs. hike down takes about half the time, I use water in containers so I can dump it at the top and save my joints some wear and tear.

Looking at your exercise schedule makes me sleepy. *nyup nyup*

I dance and that's about it. 3-5 hours a week on average. Includes toning/flexibility stretching daily. . More if I'm stressed. It's more to destress, but I think it helps tone the body maybe.

MBTI
    INFP

I live in a hilly community, and so I speed walk for an hour a day. It works a lot of different muscle groups walking down steep hills and up them, and across level ground. All I ever want to be is firm and slim, I don't want muscles, and I'm not interested in all that yoga stuff. I have zero upper body strength. Walking is incredible.. it makes me so content. And I feel more connected to my neighbors when I see them while I'm out walking.. otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't know a single soul around here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

4 days a week i do some sort of cardio for 30 to 45 minutes. i usually just hop on the elliptical, mostly because it tells me how many calories i'm burning.

2 days a week i do some sort of strength training, i'm currently working on my thighs and abdominals. also anytime i'm sitting around watching tv, i like to play with my 5 lb barbells during commercials.

i rest on tuesdays.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.